Need Help..Period 4 days late..Negative Test..Pink Spotting Once Yesterday

verysexy

Reaction score
Well guys here is my update from my other post. I took an ept test today after holding my urine an hour and it was negative. My period is 4 days late. Yesterday i had cramping like AF was going to come all day and took tylenol. I had a spotting of light pink and a little bit of brown when i wiped and that was it. Today cramping is gone and no blood at all. Last night no blood at all.. just when i wiped once yesterday. I dont know whats going on. Can anyone help me thanks.

Maybe you miscalculated your ovulation date? Yesterday could have been implantation bleeding. Try testing again in the morning with fmu.

Agree with the above! fx'd!! maybe wait a day or 2

It's possible.. i really dont calculate when i ovulate.. and i didnt this month. Thanks guys.. what test should i retest with.. also back is killing me.. breast hurt.. feel sick. But ive been feeling this way kind of a while now..maybe if it was IB my hormones went wacky after the egg got fertilized and i got these symptoms? who knows.. only time will tell. Usually when i get my period im squirting red blood and clots for days sorry TMI.. and my PMS symptoms go away almost immediatetly before i start bleeding.. but my symptoms are still here.. but this was only a tiny pinch of pink and dark brown mixed with clear discharge once when i wiped.. and if it was IB.. the day it happens u can have cramps that feel like AF? I never get cramps like that with AF either i also found that weird. I expected a ton of blood and thought AF was coming full force so put in a tampon and took it out later on in the night.. bone dry. and nothing since then

Sounds like IB to me. :) gl with testing! Cramps during IB is normal.

Oh god i hope so.. i thought yesterday for sure AF was coming because i usually will start spotting red for an hour then AF comes full force with clots and all.. but this time was lighter than baby pink.. like pastel pink.. mixed with alot of clear discharge and a tiny pinch of brown. and that was it.. cramped bad all day and nothing came. SORRY TMI i expected the tampon to be soaked and when i took it out.. bone dry white

Thanks charlie. will it show up by the morning if it was infact IB? also what test should i buy. I think you guys may be right! I just looked it up and found this site.. https://www.pregnancy-weeks.com/when-does-implantation-occur.html

You could try an frer. Those are supposed to be good. :) tomorrow still might be too soon if implantation just happened yesterday, but it couldn't hurt to test tomorrow too.

Ok great ill get a box of 2 and get one free in the box FRER'S later!

Im in the same boat hun. 6 days late and BFN. Not spotting though :( FX :D

Yup, Sore boobs, feeling sick, tired all the time, niggling little cramps but nothing like my normal cramps. Having this really strange feeling in my lower adbo too. Like a dull ache. Its strange.
Last month i had a 42 day cycles so gonna wait a few more days before testing again.

Are you?

Im taking Folic acid daily just in case x

Yes.. naseaus.. back hurts.. sore breasts.. but ive been having these symptoms like 10 days now.. and if that spotting was my period they would have went away by now wouldnt they if they were infact had been PMS? It's been like a day and a half now since the spotting and my breasts still are the same soreness..:nope: also took a FRER a few hours ago.. BFN.. i wonder if it really was IB if its too soon to show up on a test? can anyone help? Just found this website.. it gave me some hope!
https://pregnancy411.blogspot.com/2007/09/implantation-bleeding.html Im going to retest in a few days.. FX

Hey guys just wanted to add this.. i just went to wash my face and my face is exploding with pimples.. i have like 10.. i usually get one zit sometimes here and there.. and i have alot of painful spots i feel gonna be big zits coming out.. i didnt have this until today.. a day after the spotting.. is this also possible if it was IB? thanks

Hormones affect people differently so the acne I'm not too sure about. BUT if you just had IB yesterday, you won't get a positive for another 5-6 days or more. I know with my 3rd pregnancy, it took 6 days after ib to get a very faint positive and 8 days before a good positive and a positive digi. Hang in there!

Thanks ill re test in a week! Well i just searched and it seems alot of women get acne in early pregnancy.. if it was IB i guess my hormones are all wacky..FX! Did you start feeling sick after your IB before your BFP? For a few hours now i am so naseaus that i sometimes feel as if i have to run to the bathroom and throw up

My symptoms started almost right away, yes. Nausea would come in waves, major headaches, shooting pains in my breasts, not just nipple soreness. The nausea lasted until 13 weeks and then just disappeared.

FX'd for you!!

Hiya hun. My skin has broken out too.
ALSO, I just remembered around the 22nd (6DPO) i had a tiny bit of spotting.
Was hardly anything though. Just when I wiped.
I have just worked it out that I seemed to have ovulated around CD21 this month so my cycle would be 42 days. Im around 18DPO now, give or take a day or 2. I'm thinkin my AF would be due around tomorrow if I my cycle is 42 days.
Still having all the symptoms as before. Plus Im sleeping like anything.

FX AF dont show tomorrow. Will be testing Wednesday :D

Just read that Article:

"some women will notice a small pink color when they wipe." Thats what I had.

She also says she didnt have BFP until 10 days after missed period. We have nothing to worry about :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->