Need help regarding Quinny buzz buy

MaisieJune

Corey, bump & Angel Logan
Reaction score
Wanting to buy a quinny buzz second hand later on tonight, gonna go view it but she said it's not the foam one, like like a wipe down material. Does anyone know the name of the wipe down one? I want to find pictures but it's hard without even knowing the model!

The wipe down material is the bigger seat. Usually when buying a buzz it comes with two seats - a smaller one (foam) and a bigger one which is material.

First pic material.
Second pic foam.

Attachments

• 11335628.jpg
    11335628.jpg
    25.7 KB · Views: 10
  • 11088256.jpg
    11088256.jpg
    20.1 KB · Views: 8
Ah, thank you.

Is this style still compatible with the maxi cosi carseat with the adapters and is it parent facing aswell do you know?

Yes it does sound like it is the older model Buzz. The older style is still compatable with the maxi cosi. Personally I prefer the older style Buzz as the seat is bigger and deeper and has more room. Where the new model seat is a bit smaller.

xx

Sorry forgot......yes it is still also parent facing. I can face forwards or backwards.

xx

How old would you say you could use this buggy up to? I have a feeling my lil boy is gonna be abit bigger than average? Seeing as he's already 12lb 11oz at 7 weeks.

He will definately fit it the older style Buzz until he no longer wants to be in the pram and demands that he walks! New style Buzz- the seat is a little smaller (why they make them smaller I have no idea?)
xx

I had an older style Buzz with my son, he was big as a baby and outgrew the seat unit by 2 years old! He is however a giant :lol: and at 4 years old wears 6 year old clothes :shock:

The newer Buzz comes with a seperate seat fabric which is an XL seat and this goes on once the baby outgrows the 1st seat, plus on the newer one the hood can be moved up the chassis so therefore allowing head room for a bigger child.

HTH x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"