Need help relaxing this cycle!

ChattyCatty

Reaction score
I'm going on my 6th month of TTC #2 (4th month really working at it), with one early m/c in Feb. I thought this past month I was for sure pg because my body felt exactly as it did when I was (briefly) pg, but nope. AF showed this morning.

I'd really like to try not temping or doing any testing this month, and just bd a bunch around the time I o. I've been charting for almost a year so I know my cycle well, but it's so hard to resist that thermometer in the morning! I love seeing my chart change but then the TWW is killer and I end up testing early and symptom spotting, all for nothing. Any tips on how I can just take it easy this cycle?

For me its yoga. I like yogalates by louise soloman you get some of her dvds for 2 quid on amazon. Theres some to loose weight and some to relax i love all of them to be honest. You could probably find a dvd on you tube to see if its your thing. Reason why i do it it gives me somethibg else to think about and work on. You dont ache like going the gym or whatever but it is a light work out afterwards you feel totally chilled and yoga can help to conceive. Since doing it i feel so much better ttc

Oh and sorry for your loss i had a cp last yr and i think i would have had another as i was 3 weeks late but i tested 2 days before af arrived as i felt pg and got bfn so i think if i tested earlier i would have got a bfp (i know in od as i chart thats why i do yoga as i dont want to think about what ifs). Hope what ever you choose gets you closer to your bfp x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->