Need help!!! supposed to start injectibles

Mississippi03

Mom to 1
Reaction score
Looking for advice

Last cycle i had a cp and didnt get a normal af. I just spotted for about 8-9 days off and on. My normal cycle i spot dark brown before getting af, af typically lasts a day of heavy flow, then i spot another 2 days.

Im supposed to being doing iui this cycle. Im supposed to start injectibles (menopar) on cd2. Today i started wiping red randomly throughout the day when going to washroom.. Enough that i need a pantyliner but on it for a few hours i only have 1-2 dark brown spots.

Im worried af wont be normal again this month and im afraid of missing cd2 and screwing this all up. What would you do? My first injection wouldnt be until tomorrow between 4-6 and thats only if i thought today was cd1 but im not sure it is?

Help!!!!!

Hi, hun.. can you call your doctor's office and ask them tomorrow? Usually cd1 would be considered first day of full flow. Everyone's office is different though!

ugh! I don't know if this would qualify as an emergency, but do they have an emergency or after hours number??

On a regular month i wouldnt say this is flow.. My worry is that it doesnt return to normal and this is my regular lol..
I have until 6pm tomorrow to decide.. Im going to wait it out nd see what happens until then

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->