Need help understanding

Ms.Randazzo21

Reaction score
So this may be a little long, but I really need opinion. DH and I have been trying to conceive for 6 months now and off the Nuva ring for 8. MC in February at 5 weeks. My cycles are usually 31-32 days. I've had a weird cycle this month. I stopped charting temps and OPks this month, just to relax. so I'm not sure when I ovulated. AF came April 12 and ended April 15. I think I ovulated around april 27. BD on 23,24,26,27, and 28. then I started bleeding on the 28th of April. I'm not exactly sure why. I thought it was AF except I wasn't due for AF for two more weeks. the bleeding lasted 6 days. it was quite light, at times it would get dark red almost black but not quite. I had really dull cramps. This didn't feel like AF. not sure if it was ovulation bleeding? what could it be?
It's currently CD 34. No sign of AF. DH made coffee and it smelled horrible. it made me gag for a good five minutes. Sneezing, leaky nose and dry throat. I'm consistently drinking water but I can never get enough. Creamy CM, I'm extremely fatigued but don't really sleep. Nose bleeds, gums bleed when brushing teeth. I also have a pinching in the right lower pelvic area. loss of appetite. I haven't really gotten nauseous except for when I smell coffee lol. I have already taken two pregnancy test FRER, both Neg. Could I be pregnant? What could have caused the mid cycle bleed?
:nope:

Randazzo21- I wanted to tell you that I am very sorry to hear about your m/c. I had a m/c 4/10/2010 at 5wks 5 dys, and it still breaks my heart even though I truly believe that everything happens for a reason, it doesn't feel better when you don't understand the reason exactly. I gave birth to the most amazing beautiful baby girl 1/21/2012 and I am currently trying for #2. I was extremely blessed with my daughter and I hope tht you will be just as blessed as I was (and am).

I wanted to tell you that it sounds very likely that you are BFP preggo!!!! How many DPO are you? When was your last period? All of your signs scream preggo! If I was you I would take another Pregnancy test, and then I would have my doctor do a blood test and ultrasound to be sure. If you are BFN then your doctor should be able to check things out w/ ultrasound and possibly tell you what could be going on. I think you are BFP!!!! Your signs are way too many, and way to similar to not be BFP. I wish you the best of luck, lots of baby dust, and please keep me updated! Fingers crossed!

Thank you so much! Baby Dust to you too!! This really makes me feel better. I'm sorry for your loss as well. I'm hoping this month is the one for me even though I'm 17DPO. And my las period was April 12th. I feel like If I was going to get a BFP I would have gotten it by now. At 13 DPO I did POAS with a walgreens blue dye hpt, 3/3 came out pos. I followed up with the two FRER both neg. I wasn't paying attention when I bought the blue dye, but I definitely don't trust them.

So I have an update. All htps were negative. But It's cycle date 39 and I've been having brown discharge for four days now. Why would this be?

Im confused.
I would say that six day bleed was af and your cycle was thrown off for some reason. The only was to know for sure would be getting a blood test
Best of luck.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->