Need Motivation...

Pops

Proud Mum & Wifey
Reaction score
I am sat here when really, I should be off sorting out ready for our few days away.

I need motivation, still have to have a bath, dye my hair, sort out clothes, make dinner and tidy up. Although, Mumsy is back so she may well do the food part....

God I am SO tired I dont think I have the energy and OH is not feeling very well so is still napping :(

xxx

:hug: hun...Hope that these few days away will refresh you a bit, and hopefully make you feel a bit better! xxxx

Well I have the clothes sorted.......Mumsy done the washing up and will make some dinner.

All I really need to do is get the stuff in a bag and then bath and hair....

It will take all night the mood Im in....

:hugs: to you both

xxx

I've gotten into one of those moods myself! I'm really hoping I get a text suggesting some maniac night out, so I don't have to do anything, that I have to do! :dohh:

I have to sort my room out, have a bath and get ready for work at 8:30 tomorrow morning (back to reality!)! It doesn't sound much but I cba!!

It will all be worth it when you have a couple of relaxing days in Brighton..Say hello to Brighton for me by the way! :happydance: I miss it! xx

hope you've found motivation pops, must admit i could do with some at times! x

Oh sounds like me at the minute!!!! I have a 1000 jobs to do and am just sat here surfing BnB! Am giving myself untill 10.30pm then i must go! Am desperate for a wee but can't be bothered to get up!
Pops hope you've washed that hair dye off or your'll be in trouble!!!

Oh sounds like me at the minute!!!! I have a 1000 jobs to do and am just sat here surfing BnB! Am giving myself untill 10.30pm then i must go! Am desperate for a wee but can't be bothered to get up!

I keep giving myself an extra 30 mins BnB time, before I have to go and sort my room out..It will only be a quick tidy, but I have to do something..No insulation man can come in here at the minute!! :rofl:

I keep giving myself an extra 30 mins BnB time, before I have to go and sort my room out..It will only be a quick tidy, but I have to do something..No insulation man can come in here at the minute!! :rofl:

:rofl: I have 21 mins left!!!

I have 11 + 30 + 30 + 30.....haha!! :rofl: I'll be on here until I fall asleep! I know I will..Oh well! I have an early start anyway tomorrow, so let's make it even earlier hey! :D xx

I need everyone to stop posting!!! I can't go whilst there are new posts appearing!!!!

Right i have to go! I am clocking off for the night!
Waiting4bump don't stay up to late! & Pops have a great break and hope everything goes well for OH tomorrow. You know where i am lovely. Night Night girlies xxxxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->