Need opinions

Jewels

Wife & Aussie Mommy!
Reaction score
Hey girls! If my last day on BCPs is March 21, do you think it is worth a try TTC the first month (April), or not even bother? I've been on them for approximately 8 years straight and had a pretty regular 28 day cycle before originally starting them. What would you do?

Thanks in advance!

:dust:

id use comdoms for 3m or so just so you give ur body chance to get back to normal and so you know when to expect ov or for when to expect af

When I come off the pill I'm planning not to try that month (if I can be self-controlled enough :rofl:) as with Aaron I got pregnant straight away and it made calculating my due date more difficult and inaccurate.

I've heard that sometimes you can be more fertile straight after coming off them though? :shrug:

I was successful first month off bcp as we were just 'trying' to see what happened.

Thanks girls! I think I'm going to just monitor things and if it seems like I might be ovulating, then we'll try for the hell of it and see what happens! I'm definitely not holding my breath though. :rofl:

Good luck what ever you decide to do

Good luck hun. I plan to stop taking the pill and just see what happens as I know that you can be really fertile then. I have been on it for 10 years and have stopped it a few times and have always gone straight back to my normal cycle so we'll see.

Hope you get your BFP soon :hugs:

xxx

After I came off bcp in August of 2008.. we didnt get pregnant until December (which isnt long considering I was on bcp for 6 years!)...we are now waiting 3 months to try again!! Hope it doesnt take long for you!!

some people say wait, some people don't - I guess it depends if you are prepared that it is possible to get pregnant straight away - if you are ok with this then there is no harm in starting.

I am on my first cycle ttc - came off the pill on Feb 14th and have been actively trying

Good luck xxx

Ive just come off the pill and we are waiting till October to start trying, but I do know some people who have come off the pill and stated trying straight after their first bleed. Good luck whatever you decide to do :D x

Thanks for all the replies girls. I just want to wish good luck to all of you when you do start trying!

:dust:
:hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"