Need opinon on OPK test (pic)!

Spicychick10

baking #1!
Reaction score
Hello Ladies! It's been a while since I"ve been here but we took a break for a couple months and back on this cycle. We have been doing the smep this cycle. I believe I'm ovulating. I just need help on whether or not the test is positive or negative. If the test is positive, does it mean I'm about to ovulate, ovulating now or already ovulated? Please let me know. :flower:

oh and I hope the pic uploaded. It's my first time uploading a pic here. :blush:

Attachments

• photo.jpg
    photo.jpg
    26 KB · Views: 30
good lucks dear..i am also first time in OPKs...so have no clue..but i hope someone will answer your question soon!!

good lucks dear..i am also first time in OPKs...so have no clue..but i hope someone will answer your question soon!!

Thanks! It's just all confusing. Hope you get your answer too. It's can be stressful.

Baby dust to you*

I would say that's positive. You usually get your surge 12-48 hours before you ovulate but it depends where you have caught your surge. As soon as you get a positive it's best to bd as soon as you can and for the next few days. Good luck xx

I would say that's positive. You usually get your surge 12-48 hours before you ovulate but it depends where you have caught your surge. As soon as you get a positive it's best to bd as soon as you can and for the next few days. Good luck xx

Thanks so much Littleone2010! Hopefully this is it. :)

Thanks abagailb14! We've been bding every other day since cd 7(July 11th) and now it's been everyday since Thursday. One more time tomorrow and we should be good LOL. I pray this month is the month!

Looks like a very bright and clear Positive :) Loads of baby dust to you.

Sounds like you've got all your bases covered lol :) Hope it's your lucky month!

So I took another opk today and guess what...Its more positve!!:happydance: I'm guessing today is the real positve! I don't know why I'm so excited about it lol. I never thought these things can work for me but it does! I'm so happy. Even though we've been bding since thursday, looks like we're gonna go at it for a few days more lol! :blush:

What do you guys think??? The first pic is today's and the second one is Friday's(hope the pics are in that order). :shrug:

Attachments

• pic2.jpg
    pic2.jpg
    26.9 KB · Views: 5
  • pic1.jpg
    pic1.jpg
    26 KB · Views: 4
woohoo! keep up the bd'ing!!!! catch that eggy!!!!

woohoo! keep up the bd'ing!!!! catch that eggy!!!!

Yay!! Thanks bexxc!! I'm only worried because I heard that bding too much can decrease the chances of getting pregnant. But its not like we bd twice a day or anything. Once a day, sometimes in the morning and sometimes at night. I hope I'll be joining your side soon!! :happydance:

my bfp cycle we bd'd 4 or 5 days in a row and we were struggling with male factor infertility, so i wouldn't worry too much about it. i got pregnant, but also ended up with a HORRID bladder infection! :blush: it was worth it though!

my bfp cycle we bd'd 4 or 5 days in a row and we were struggling with male factor infertility, so i wouldn't worry too much about it. i got pregnant, but also ended up with a HORRID bladder infection! :blush: it was worth it though!

Woow! That's amazing! Gives me so much hope. My friend is 14 weeks pregnant and she also ended up with a bladder infection! She thought what she had was normal twinges and stretching from the pregnancy.

oh i wasn't even pregnant yet when i had it. at least not at first. it started at 1dpo lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->