Need prayers! 34+6 weeks and in labor! *UPDATE: Pictures pg.7*

Spiffynoodles

4 kids 4 and under
Reaction score
This evening I started getting contractions that were ranging between 2-5 minutes apart and were kind of uncomfortable, so after sitting around at home for 3 hours, wondering if this was the real deal ir not, we finally decided we better go to the hospital just to be safe. I was 1 5cm dilated at my appointment last week, and when they checked me at the hospital, I was 3.5cm. They're going to check in an hour to see if I've progressed, but based on the fact that the contractions are getting more painful, I no longer doubt that this is it.

Obviously baby is still early, though, so your thoughts and prayers are appreciated!

Congratulations and good luck.
My dd1 was born at 34+5 and weighed 6lb 13.5oz and was perfectly fine xx

Lots of luck :) my friend had twins at 33 weeks and both fit and healthy :) try not to panic your in the best place xx

Thanks ladies. Well, I'm progressing, so they've moved me to delivery and I now have my epidural. I'll update as soon as he's born!

Best of luck, and looking forward to your update :hugs:

Oh good luck. Hoping everything goes smoothly and baby will be just fine.

Oh wow, good luck!! I hope everything goes smoothly for you and the little man!

Prayers and thoughts are with you! If my baby is doing amazing at 27+6 then I have no doubt you little one will do fantastic!

Prayers and thoughts are with you! If my baby is doing amazing at 27+6 then I have no doubt you little one will do fantastic!

Wow, congratulations Kiwiberry! I hope your little one continues to do well and gets big and strong! :)

I can't wait for Spiffy's update!!

All is well here. I've actually pretty much stopped contracting since I got the epidural and so they're just watching me to see what will happen now. Since I'm only 35 weeks, they don't want to do anything to augment labor, like pitocin or breaking my water, but they also don't want to send me home dilated 4+cm unless they know for sure that labor has stopped. So its just a waiting game now. :coffee:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->