Need prayers! 34+6 weeks and in labor! *UPDATE: Pictures pg.7*

Wow, good luck!! Looking forward to an update :flower:

Good luck hun!! You lucky lady you, I was in labor for 27 hours :(.

I can't wait to see your little bundle of love!

He's here! Asher was born at 11:02am, weighing 5lbs 10oz, and 19.5in long. He's in the NICU right now, but hasn't needed oxygen or anything and he even scored 9 out of 9 on his apgar! My phone won't let me post a picture right now, but I'll try to get one up as soon as I can! :flower:

Sending you all the love and prayers for a happy and healthy baby!!! :hugs:

Edited to say: Congrats! I commented from the first page and missed the update. Oops! Congrats!!!! <3

OMG spiffy!! I can't believe it! I knew you was so sure you wouldn't reach your due date but my god!!

Congratulations!!

He's here! Asher was born at 11:02am, weighing 5lbs 10oz, and 19.5in long. He's in the NICU right now, but hasn't needed oxygen or anything and he even scored 9 out of 9 on his apgar! My phone won't let me post a picture right now, but I'll try to get one up as soon as I can! :flower:

Congrats spiffy! Wishing you a quick recovery and your little boy, too!

Congrats to you mommy!!!!

Congratulations :) sounds like your little one is doing great!

Well done Mama :) Happy to hear that Asher is doing good, can't wait to see pictures!

Aw wow!! Congratulations and sounds like he's doing very well &#128512;

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->