Need prayers! 34+6 weeks and in labor! *UPDATE: Pictures pg.7*

All is well here. I've actually pretty much stopped contracting since I got the epidural and so they're just watching me to see what will happen now. Since I'm only 35 weeks, they don't want to do anything to augment labor, like pitocin or breaking my water, but they also don't want to send me home dilated 4+cm unless they know for sure that labor has stopped. So its just a waiting game now. :coffee:

I know completely how you feel hun. Did the put you on magnesium at all?

Hey due date buddy!!!

I'm er, definitely going to pack my hospital bag today! Good Luck and hope all goes well xx

Wow! What a surprise! I guess your babies come earlier each time. Maybe I should worry too...
Hope everything turns out well! Keep us updated. :)

All is well here. I've actually pretty much stopped contracting since I got the epidural and so they're just watching me to see what will happen now. Since I'm only 35 weeks, they don't want to do anything to augment labor, like pitocin or breaking my water, but they also don't want to send me home dilated 4+cm unless they know for sure that labor has stopped. So its just a waiting game now. :coffee:

Nope, the hospital's policy is to not try and stop labor after 34 weeks.

Right now they've turned off the epidural and are going to see what happens. I hope labor either starts up again soon, or it becomes obvious that it won't so they can send me home. Being stuck in the hospital when nothings happening is rather frustrating. And expensive!

Nope, the hospital's policy is to not try and stop labor after 34 weeks.

Right now they've turned off the epidural and are going to see what happens. I hope labor either starts up again soon, or it becomes obvious that it won't so they can send me home. Being stuck in the hospital when nothings happening is rather frustrating. And expensive!

What they told me was that it does not actually stop labor, like you said they don't actually stop labor anymore at least here in the US. They used it for me to help protect my babies brain since she was so early. It does seem to slow down contractions tho but it was only every other contraction for me.

Hope it all goes well spiffy!

I wonder how many of us will now think about packing their hospital bags!!? :wacko:

Good luck with whatever out come! No matter what happens your baby will be fine!

Good luck spiffy, sorry there's a lot of waiting around, whatever happens I have you in my thoughts!

Thanks for all the love, ladies. :flower:

Well, baby is definitely coming today! My doctor came and checked me after the epidural had been off for a while and said I was almost 6cm dilated and 80% effaced, so she broke my water and turned the epidural back on. Wish me luck!

Wow, your body really doesn't hang around does it? Lol! I'm excited to see his sweet face! Good luck!! :)

Praying everything goes well for you and baby!

Good luck! Hope it all goes well, will b watching for ur update.x

Good luck dear! xx Your babies get more and more anxious each time

Good luck! Early but exciting and scary! Prayers for a safe delivery and a healthy baby and momma.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->