Need reassurance or something...

britt9247

Reaction score
This past Wednesday I took three pregnancy tests, they were all positive. I called our local pregnancy center and they said to trust the tests I was pregnant but I still had them take another one which was also positive. Apparently I'm 6 weeks but my appointment isn't until January 3rd! I feel different but I keep wondering if I really am pregnant...

If 4 different tests say your pregnant, your pregnant.
Congratulations! The appointment in January will be to see your midwife which is standard procedure at around 8 weeks :)

Most females (usually the first timers including myself) go through the denial or oh my god can it be true and wait for there period to come.. No matter how many times I tested and googled up questions I came to accept the fact that I was. And took it in stride. You'll be okaly just hang in there.
Congrajulations and have a happy and healthy 9 month journey.

Congrats you are pregnant! Wishing you a smooth pregnancy and a great scan in January :flower:

After taking thousands of tests within the last 3 years, trust me when I say this, pregnancy tests don't lie. January 3rd seems like a lifetime a way, but it will be here before you know it.

I took four and DH thought I was bonkers! I never got ms either, so it was kind of a wondering game as to whether I was.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->