Need some advice/encouragement

TweetiGirl

Pregnant with #1!!!!
Reaction score
Hi everyone. I need some help/encouragement/support. I am 31 with partially diagnosed PCOS. I went off the pill the last week of January, 28 days later I received AF. Normal cycle, 6 days. Then 23 days later I received AF in March. So cycle is 23-28 days. Went to the doctor and she said to start :sex: every other day from the end of my March cycle. Hubby and I did and we even took it an additional week out. As of now, if my cycle is 23 days I would have gotten AF on the 7th and nothing so far. If it is a 28 day cycle, I should receive on Easter Sunday. I have been on prenatal vitamins since February (dr said to start the folic acid then if trying) and my symptoms are:

Extremely sore boobs with painful nipples (no discoloration/veins/bumps)
Extreme bloated feeling for the last week or two (not sure if it's because of pg or the PCOS)
Lots of wind for the last few weeks :)blush:embarrassing!!!)
Heartburn (could be the GERD from eating certain things though too)
Had a metallic taste in my mouth 2 weeks ago for about a week
Feeling tired all the time :sleep:
Cramping, but not constant...sometimes only when wind comes around (sorry!!! TMI):blush:
Feeling more emotional than before :cry:
As of a couple days ago, becoming nauseated after eating anything
About 2 inches below my belly button I have a "lump" like feeling around the pelvic bone.

I tested this morning, but without first morning urine, and it came up :bfn:. My mom and sister both had horrible time testing and sister tested so low on the blood test that the dr. had her setup for a D&C appt!! The blood test finally showed up after she left the office and they called her right away.

Can you wonderful women give me any ideas on what to do? I'm excited/nervous/scared. My hubby and I want a baby, but my PCOS has given me a lot of issues (especially weight gain) in the last few months. Sorry this is so long! Thanks!!!

Hmm, your symptoms sound very promising. When you PMS, do you get symptoms at all? I would say wait it out until your period is a week late and then try testing again. If it's still negative and no sign of AF, go to the doctor. I wish you the best of luck hun!! It all sounds really promisinggg!! Some people don't get BFP's until they're like 6 to 9 weeks along.

Last month I had the all the same symptoms including bigger and veiny boobs and AF ended up coming 5 days late. My fiance thinks I'm still pregnant lol and others think I maybe had a chemical pregnancy. So don't give up hope, but don't be too disappointed if it's a BFN.

Good luck to you :)

:edit:
PS. I'm originally from michigan!! :)

OhMyBabyBump,
When I PMS, I usually get the sore boobs, but never painful nipples. I also have been getting a very greasy complexion (not normal while I was on the pill or even when I got off...but could be my body getting back on track). I also had the sleepiness too, but that was only a week before and stopped when AF came. I also had a big sex drive before AF and now I don't even feel a "want". Could be all in my head too...I dunno.

BTW, what is a chemical pregnancy??? What area of Michigan are you from?!

Thanks for your help! Good luck to you too!!! Baby Dust thrown your way!

It all sounds very promising, fx for a bfp! Xx

OhMyBabyBump,
When I PMS, I usually get the sore boobs, but never painful nipples. I also have been getting a very greasy complexion (not normal while I was on the pill or even when I got off...but could be my body getting back on track). I also had the sleepiness too, but that was only a week before and stopped when AF came. I also had a big sex drive before AF and now I don't even feel a "want". Could be all in my head too...I dunno.

oooh okay i see, well i say keep your fingers crossed and just wait till your missed period!!

and a chemical pregnancy is basically you get pregnant but the egg doesn't implant, so it's like an early miscarriage, before your period and everything. some women don't even know they were pregnant or had a chemical pregnancy.

and i grew up in the detroit metro area, how about you??

thanks for the wishes!!baby dust to you as well!

OhMyBabyBump,

oooh okay i see, well i say keep your fingers crossed and just wait till your missed period!!

and a chemical pregnancy is basically you get pregnant but the egg doesn't implant, so it's like an early miscarriage, before your period and everything. some women don't even know they were pregnant or had a chemical pregnancy.

and i grew up in the detroit metro area, how about you??

thanks for the wishes!!baby dust to you as well!

Sorry for the TMI!!! I grew up in Metro Detroit as well...actually in a city called Chesterfield in Macomb County.

Well, nothing this month....AF came on Easter...oh Joyous day! Will try again this month after cycle and will count my "fertile week" at 28 days instead of 23 days cycle.

Grrr...caused big fight with DH, I got my hopes up and up on this one....how do you make it not emotional!??

i know, it is really hard isnt it? but hopefully next month will be your month xx

Thanks Caz81! I hope so too...hopefully DH isn't too upset and wants to keep trying too. I went overboard...emotions and horomones sent me over the edge.

All the best, try to relax and not take too much notice of the whole TTC and symptoms etc. It will happen for you, believe me :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->