Need some advice going crazy!

SuperLilWifey

Reaction score
Just not sure what to do right now!! I had spotting on the (I have a 25/26 cycle and ov around the 6/7) 15/16 of Nov then I spotted on 20 of nov and af came it started out super light one day then 2 days of heavy flow and then nothing! weirdest period of my life! Since then I've had upset stomach which is just diarrhea i thought I was getting a virus or the flu I feel like I am starting to get sick but it just never comes into full swing which is rather annoying. My stomach it feels heavy almost with some pressure that slightly hurts. I sleep all the time!!!

I kind of tossed it out the window that I could be pregnant but it got me thinking. is there is a slight chance I could be because of my cycles being so short?

I'm suppose to OV around today or tomorrow sometimes. I'm guessing but I don't feel like I am.

I'm just tired and so icky feeling!!!

Hey girl,

Did you do an HPT at all? There's always a chance you're pregnant if you think you've missed your period, but just in case those couple of days of heavy flow was your AF, I would continue to BD as you normally would, especially if this is normally when you would ovulate :thumbup:

GL! Let us know what happens :hugs:

Never took a HPT cause i was waiting it out for af as usual. but the spotting happend right around when IB was suppose to happen but then the weird af showed up. its probably just a cold or something but i wanted to have some bit of hope I guess. just had me thinking with my cycle kind of short like that.

Hi i'm new here and sine i have went off the pill almost 6 months ago i have only had 3 periods. My fiance and i have decided that we are not going to use preotection and just let nature takes its course. However i would like a little one as soon as possible. it seems like everyone around me is pregnant or has little ones. Any advice on how to improve my chances?

Do you use OPK's hun? That's one thing you can do to start improving your chances so that you can pinpoint approximately when you're the most fertile and make sure you're having sex as much as possible around that time. Other small things that sometimes help is if you drink alcohol and/or caffeine, cut back or stop altogether, that can help make a small improvement to fertility :thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->