need some advice please

jennyellen13

My angel baby Jenny Ford
Reaction score
well iv just taken a pregnancy test, but im only cd16 now so dont even know if i have ovulated yet or not and i had a stillborn on july 2nd but the test came back with a faint positive line, is this even possible? im just a bit worried thats its not a positive or thats its an ectopic or something from before i got the af on the 7th? hellp please xxxxxxx

It could be that it's just really early and the :bfp: is faint because of that. I would wait a few days and test again. :hugs:

oh jenny you might be dont worry just relax atm. i have ordered some tests and they should be here tomorrow. i feel something but think i cant be that lucky

fingers crossed for you x pst a pic in test gallery x

ye im hoping im lucky but i dont know, im just worried about it being wrong or something bad happening!! i will try and post a pic tomorrow, i tried taking some on my phone but not sure if they have come out ok or not. havent told other half yet, dont want to get hopes up and it go wrong. I might go and get a first response test in the morning and do that because it was a tesco 1 i used xxxx got my fingers crossed for us all xxx

iv been thinkin about my last pregnancy and going by the scans i must have been 2weeks 5days when i found out i was pregnant, so could that 2weeks be the ones they put on for LMP ?? i did the test on the 2nd of feb and going by scan dates it was the 14th of jan that they put as the start. im just wondering if this could be whats happening again? im getting scared about it! xxx

have you tested again today, got mine this morning and tested thought it was - anyway threw it staright in the bin got into bed got back out and took it out of the bin and was a very very faint line that i could see but camera could not pick up

and scared too now in case if evap

hey i think mine was an evap but it came up straight away within the time frame but the next day it was negative so must have been an evap. still trying though!! ahhh hope its a bfp for you hun xxxx

To be honest hun I would think cd16 is too early for a bfp to show. And it takes up to 3 months for the hormones to leave your body after mc/sb so it could well be that still showing in your system.

Best of luck to you. xx

jenny, how long are your cycles? which cd do you usually ovulate? because on cd16 you can't really show pregnancy in your urine, unless you have really short cycles or if the hormone was there before.

the hormone was deffinitly not there before, i have done a tests and they came back negative, but i think it must have been evaporation line because i tested again in the morning and it was negative! in some ways thats a relief because i know its too early to get a positive and i would be worrying about ectopic or something like that xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->