Need some Advice

emdeb

Mummy to Aiden
Reaction score
I am trying to get prepared for when we are lucky enough to have bubs, so I have sold most of my kipling bags to get some spending money in my paypal account.

As its RNW and there are some good offers, I want to make the most of it as I know the money will be limited when things do happen.

So far I have £100 but may have a bit more and I need opinions on what to get.

We have already decided that we want to use the pop-ins for night time and Flip during the day with some nice fancy ones.

What do people think I should get to make the most of the offer. i know that FYP are doing an offer on the flips for £100, but then so are the pop-ins.

Please help me :)

flip organics are fab for night time (once they've reached absorbency - so get prewashing) the pop ins are a tad bulky for daytime esp if your LO is small - they can look mahoosive!!

Pop ins look fine on my little one once he hit 15lbs but they were still ok before then.

Pop ins look fine on my little one once he hit 15lbs but they were still ok before then.

maybe it's my little mans frame as they still look massive compared to other nappies and he's nearly 19lbs now. :wacko:

I find pop-ins ok during the day, without the night booster, but they do look quite big at night, but then all night nappies do for us cos Leyla wees gallons overnight! They work well for us but are getting a bit small for nights for Leyla now, at about 19lbs.

If you want to buy new, I'd probably go for the Flips for now, BUT I would consider buying preloved (saves on all the prewashing and saves loads of pennies) and I would wait a while. Flips are still relatively new and seem to be holding their value because not many people are selling them yet, but I bet they will have dropped in price in maybe 6 months. A while ago, there was a bit of a craze for pop-ins and they were selling for about £9 preloved, but now you can pick them up from as little as £4-ish, so you can see how the prices just go down.

That said, I know how exciting buying new nappies for a baby is... maybe buy the fancy ones now?!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->