Need some buddies 1dpo, its a waiting game!

I'm just that good heather. :)

Were you able to schedule you HSG yet, Mirolee?

yes, it is next wednesday, 8am. and the dr will be there so i get results on-site. now, i can finish my stupid period any time! i pick up my clomid tonight, start it on friday. :)

Yey!!! They were able to tell me right away too. There was a huge monitor where I could see kind of like an ultra sound and you could see the dye make its way through everything. It was kind of neat.

i also pre-called the insurance company and i *think* it will be covered at 100%. then again, they can always change their mind if the dr puts "INFERTILE" in capitol letters or something on the paper. hehe.

I think they're usually pretty good at coding it as a diagnostic something or other. Mine was covered, as were all my ultrasounds and I only had to pay for part of my meds. Even my laproscopic surger was covered for the most part (I still had to pay over $1,000.00 though).

How'd the testing go Heather?

How are you feeling Mirolee? You did the HSG this morning, right?

I did! It was briefly painful, but overall fine. No lasting effects, even went out to lunch and bowling this afternoon. And my tubes are clear! It was pretty neat to watch the dye go in, seethe shape of my uterus, see it spill out the tubes. yeah, I love science!

I thought that part was really neat too. I'm glad everything is clear. Did they mention how many cycles they'll let you do clomid (assuming you don't get pregnant...which I obviously hope you do)?

AFM-CD10 and nothing to report. I'll probably start temping tomorrow so I can tell when I ovulate. Not that I'm anticipating anything from it and right now, I'm okay with it.

Hope everyone (that includes you too Barb and Laura) is doing well.

the dr wanted me to wait SEVEN days to have sex! wha?!?! not after just finishing clomid! so i was just gonna go for it, but i asked around, and there is a slight risk of infection. so theni called the dr back and said, "i'm doing it, so maybe i should get an antibiotic rx" but it turns out that the seven was a conservative approach, and since i did take the clomid, we should just start bd-ing! so starting tonight, cd11! neg opk this morning, but lots of ewcm between yesterday and today. hm, how many days in a row can i convince OH to have sex? ;)

7 DAYS?! I think I would die! lol Hubs and I BD last night and since I'm not medicated, I shouldn't be Oing TOO early. I think we'll just try to bd every day and then once I see the flashy face on my OPK, we'll skip a night, then either every day or everyother day until my temp rise. We'll see.

Hope that your tubes are NICE AND CLEAR for you and you get your BFP. I've heard of a lot of women getting their BFP's right after their HSG.

haha, i know! it's been like 5 days already and i've been stalking OH around the house for a couple days already..... poor guys has had to be on the defensive of my wandering hands, ha! i'm wondering, instead of every other day, what if we do two days on, one off? at least until i get a positive opk, then bd that night and the next. just dont knwo if i can get OH to commit.... hm, might be time for new sexy underclothes!

Hey girls, CD11 and I had my flashy smiley face on my OPK. So that means I'm fertile, just waiting on the solid smiley to show I'm HIGHLY fertile. I think we'll take tonight off and start everyother day once I get my solid smiley (which for me, is usually the next day). Then we'll stop once I get my temp rise. Again, not really expecting much this cycle. Just going in with the attitude that whatever happens, happens.

I love sexy underclothes, btw. Hubs never notices though unless it's like dress up/costume sexy underclothes. Muh...

yeah, i feel like the clothes are wasteful. put them on, decide that "tomorrow i'm going to the gym!", suck in a little, lay on my back so it's the "best" angle, the clothes come off. (am i right, or what?) hehe.
i'm also cd 11. or maybe 12. but i probably wont get a pos opk til cd15-cd17 i think. but i'm "making" OH do pos opk day and the next day!

Yea, they usually take more time to put on than to take off. lol

Had another flashy smiley face today. I'm a little excited about that. Last time I used them I only had 1 day of fertile before really fertile. According to what I've read, 2 days are more normal. I've been checking the cm on my cervix and I noticed this morning my cervis is WAY up there, more so than yesterday, so I think O is on the way!!! I do have a question though, is ewcm supposed to be clear or milky in color?

Okay, answered my own question. I guess the cm I have now is the stuff just before ewcm. I read that your ewcm should stretch from between 1-10 INCHES! So....do you girls have that? I have noticed I am much more wet down there than normal, but do you girls, on a monthy basis have that much cm??? I am still taking fertilecm and I honestly think it's helping, but good lord! 10 inches?!

Tis is going to be gross, but you asked: on most months, when I get ewcm, it stretches from my body to the water when I go the bathroom. So ten inches? Yes, I've had that. And sometimes if it is not that long, it still is like a giant gob. I will say that sometimes it's clear, or has a little creamy in it. And very stretchy. Im "lucky" in that respect. Getting pregnant? Not so much.
On a side note, I've been argumentative, short tempered, and crying all day. Fucking ridiculous. I need to get a hold of myself and put my big girl pants on. It is also so fucking hot right now, we are both pretty unhappy, so that's not helping. At least we had sex this morning before we started fighting ;)

Sounds like the clomid is showing up full force. Hopefully that's a good sign that it's really starting to work & you get your BFP. When will you start OPK's?

Haha, I tried to blame the clomid also, but I'm cd13 now and I stopped taking it on cd9...so maybe clomid withdrawal? ;) hehe. I started opks three days ago. I test twice a day. I'm wagering Monday or Tuesday for pos opk, we'll see!

Hi ladies! Can I join in? I am 1dpo and this is my first rounf with clomid. The last time i BD was 2 1/2 days ago... Im not feeling that great about it. My birthday is at the end of the 2ww on the 13th so i am HOPING for a birthday suprise. I just feel down :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->