Need some buddies 1dpo, its a waiting game!

but maybe the clomid is helping my body out, so no spotting. who knows.

not even sure i have tests.... i will buy some tonight. meh, might as well, no? i feel so lame though - i mean, what am i now? 14dpo? i feel like a second line shoulda come up. i'm sure it's my horrible broken never to be pregnant body. :/

Did AF show up yet Mirolee? I hope your time in Texas is relaxing.

Did you jump back on the diet train Heather? I was bad Sunday and Monday and gained 2 pounds (was down 6). I'm not too worried about it.

Took a test yesterday (14DPO) and it was BFN. Muh...oh well. I started the brown spotting today, so AF should be here, I think, in the next couple days. Definetly by the end of the week.

no real flow yet, just red/brown spotting. two neg tests. waiting for it to begin. have to call my drs office to get clomid rx refill sent to texas. cant WAIT for the cramps to begin, woohoo. sorry this month wasnt it for you either R. :( fucking ttc.

yes rach started back on the diet train today. god, I love food...lol

anyways, sorry the witch is coming or is here for both of you. I am due for her sunday or Tuesday at the latest? I guess I will take a test tomorrow. Expecting neg though.

hey all. thursday was day 1 for me. wtf. i got my next prescription for clomid filled. i have a follow-up appointment next friday with the RE. i wonder what he's going to say..... i'm baffled. why doesnt my uterus work? why wont our egg and sperm meet? i dont get it.

I started on Friday.

I understand your confusion/frustration Mirolee. The docs told us that they would not be surprised at all if we got pregnant on our own. We have problems, but they're minor. You would think that after 6 IUI's and all the meds we've been on we would have gotten a BFP at least once. I hope the doc has a plan of action for you if this third cycle doesn't work.

Have you started yet Heather?

tonight i take my first clomid pill, cycle #3. i have an appt with RE on friday; i am asking OH to come to this one in case the RE starts talking IUIs and stuff. i know it's "no big deal" in our community, but IRL i feel so stupid/broken/sad/lame/defective. i dotn want to do IUI! (said like child throwing a tantrum). i want to have sex and forget the last time i had my period and be all, "maybe i should take a pregnancy test?!". grrr....

awww I feel so bad for you two... I swear one of these days will be a happy day and you will be a mommy. :hugs:

I have not started yet...bbs finally tender, so either af is coming or I am preggo. I am cd30 today. Don't usually go past 30, so I did buy a pack of frer, will test in the morning. Eeek...but probly negative.

I'm not sure when I O, but the latest has been cd19 I think and I usually have a 12 day lp...but maybe these protein/healthy shakes 2 times a day for about 3 weeks has lengthened it or something? I am cd31 today and nothing....and a bfn but it was 2:00am when I had to pee or i'd be uncomfortable sleeping, so maybe that messed it up and wasn't fully concentrated? :( Sooooo....probly out.

Rach, the best and most through answer is in my journal, but the summary is basically "keep at it". We're only cycle three clomid, my cycles are textbook, my progesterone is off the charts, so I'm clearly ovulating and nic eggs, IUI won't benefit us because OHs sperm are stallions. So, the dr is like, I think it is just time. I'm lame, my body is lame, and I'm going to eat Oreos.

hey ladies! i am cd14 today, hoping to ovulate sometime in the next few days here. sometimes feeling optimistic, other times feeling like why even bother, it's never going to happen. where are you all at? Rach, did you get my FB message?

Did you ovulate Mirolee? I think I'm 6DPO today. I ovulated a couple of days earlier than normal when I'm unmedicated. I didn't even do OPK's just started temping last Sunday and noticed my spike. I'm sure I'm out this month. DH and I bd Saturday or Sunday and I didn't O until Tuesday. It's POSSABLE that some spermies survived that long, but I'm okay with it not working.

I did get your message. I think I'm going to stay away from that sort of thing right now (besides BNB of course). Thank you for letting me know though. If I ever get back to where I am really feeling down, I'll look it up.

How's things going w/you Heather?

I don't know about you girls, but I miss Laus and Barbara. :cry: I wonder if Sniz found out what she's having yet.

hi! i am 1dpo, and still feeling the lingering effects. this was my third cycle on clomid. yesterday (sunday) i had a fair bit of pain (like period cramps) but it was ok with me because i was worried i wouldnt ovulate. so, cd19 and 1dpo. i will probably test on the 19th because i want to go out that night (12dpo).
what, if any, is your next step rach?
i wonder how laus is doing, and is barb far enough along by now? i get those timelines all sorts of mixed up.

Hi, ladies! I haven't checked in on you in a while and what a surprise that just when I decided to snoop you all had mentioned me! Awesome.

We have two more weeks until we find out what it is. I kind of want a girl, but I have a feeling it's a boy. Hubby says because I'm so hungry all the time it must be a boy. We'll see!

The first trimester was absolutely, 100% no fun. I actually asked myself, "Why did I want this so bad?!" I had been nauseous all day long, but things are much better now. Now I'm just tired a lot and hungry all the time. Pregnancy is hard! But it's not as hard as TTC. (At least for me.)

I think about you ladies all the time and pray that you'll catch that sticky bean! I know it can be so, so hard. I'm rooting for you!

I'll test the 16th, just to know for sure. I don't really have a next step. I'm not willing to waste anymore money on meds and procedures that obviously don't work for us. If we are meant to be parents, we'll be parents. If not, then we'll just be an awesome aunt and uncle. It makes me a little sad to imagine a life w/out my mini me, but I'm blessed w/an amazing husband and amazing family, I really have no right to complain.

Thanks for the update Barbara! Make sure and let us know what you're having!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->