Need some buddies 1dpo, its a waiting game!

I got my pos OPK this morning, but will continue temping and bding every other day as I have a history not Oing until a few days after my pos. Did you test pos yet Mirolee?

Hi Want! Good luck to you girlie!

i think i will o tuesday or wednesday, prob more like wednesday. my bf is "tired" - we had sex sat morning and sunday night, so we're taking tonight off. we'll dtd tuesday night, and maybe wednesday if i can convince him.... and if i get a pos opk. and i'm trying to convince myself that one day off is FINE.
hi WANT - i am on my second round of clomid. i hope we are both lucky!
rach, yaya for positive! we'll be very close again!

Hey girls! I'm pretty sure I O'd yesterday. I had a huge glob of ewcm. Yey!!! We bd'd Saturday and Monday and last night, but I was SO dry last night we had a hard time getting him in there. My temp went up too. Not quite as excited to start my TWW. Trying to look at it pretty realistically.

yay for O, rach!
i am not sure what my body is doing. i've had lots of ovary action the last couple days. i'm cd17 today. my temp has jumped, but then fell this morning, so i'm not sure if i have/will ovulate.....? fallback rise???? i HATE having to wait until tomorrow morning to see wahts going on! also, OH is being sensitive, literally. we bd last night and i was hoping to again tonight, but it might not happen 'cause of his.... um sensitivity down there. i leave saturday morning for vacation for a week - i just really really hope i ovulate before i leave! if not, i'm going to be depressed.

Geez Mirolee, you need to be a little less rough with the man! lol I hope you see a nice temp rise. I usually will always see a huge temp dip then it will steadly start to rise after that. I usually O the day after my temp dip.

i just wish it was like this: period for 5 days, ovulate ~cd14-cd18, tww. But it never is...:wacko:

i'm back, hope all is well with you gals, good luck to you all this time around too!....been busy since kids are out of school and vacation and working. Yes I got 2 part time jobs. Excited but i'm not used to being this busy. Hope everything works out and pays off. I am cd11 today, expecting to O in 3 or 5 days. Bd lastnight but hubby has to work the next 4 nights....probly won't work out too well this cycle. Another bfn I suppose. All we can do is try maybe every other day before he goes to work or when he gets home?

every other is plenty of opportunity for it to work!
congrats on the job - i'm sure you're super busy but it will be nice to have a little extra $$ in your pocket. what fun things do you have lined up for the girls for the summer?

well we just went to our moms house and went to an amusement park....since i'm starting to work again, we probly won't do too much....just go fishing, go to an animal park (zoo), maybe take another trip to our moms house later in the summer. Maybe go to niagara falls if we can save up the money.

If any of you are interested in losing weight (safe for diabetics and pregnant women and nursing moms), I'm sure mirolee and Rachel you seen on fb about the shakes... the original shake mix tastes like cake and it's so yummy with 100 recipes to make it how you like it or want. Visit www.overview.vi.com and if you're interested in trying it, let me know and we can talk about it more.

What did you temp do this morning Mirolee? Mine was about the same as it was yesterday. I'm still positive that I ovulated on Tuesday though. I had slight spotting yesterday and my nips hurt something fierce(still do)! I am really coming to terms with my lot in life though. So while I'll continue to try and maybe one day try IVF/ICSI, I'm content with my life as it is. Which is SUCH a nice feeling! :happydance: Does that mean that won't change tomorrow, nope! I hope I continue to feel at peace about this though.

Congrats on the jobs Heather! :hugs: I hope you're able to make your trip to the falls. I've never been, but I'm sure it's an amazing sight.

morning!
yes, i am 3dpo i believe. ovulated either mon or tuesday. i feel like we had good bd timing, but you never know.
i'm glad taht you are feeling content today. makes me happy for you :)

good luck to you both... how exciting to be in the 2ww again...I can't wait to get there again myself. just hope we can get good bding before it's too late :/

Hey girls! It's been a while! When is AF due Mirolee? Mine should be here anytime after Tuesday (14DPO). I don't think I'm going to try at all next month. We're going on vacation in July and I really want to be able to drink and do what I want without worrying that I'm harming my munchkin.

Have you lost any more weight Heather? I am down 5 pounds (YEY!!!) just from eating super healthy. This last week has been the hardest for me since AF is due next week and my cravings are ALWAYS the roughest the week before. I've just been concentrating on not gaining instead of losing. My goal is to be down 10 pounds total by the 4th and my "over acheiver" goal is to be down 15 by July 14th since we're going on vacation.

Anyways, hope you girls have a nice weekend!

No I haven't lost anymore, i'm kinda at a slump right now where i'm the same...but it's probly my fault because I was bad for 2 days. lol I need to FOCUS! Best of luck to you for bfp, but if not, have a wonderful vacation doing anything and everything you want! :)

Hi! I just got back from vacation. Period also due tuesday. I am going to test tomorrow morning. if neg, I'm going to call my dr for a clomid rx refill; otherwise I'll have to get a refill in Texas (going for a week for work, Tuesday to Tuesday). Hoping for two lines...
R,enjoy next month! GL with your weight goals.
H, you're doing great with the shakes! I've been following your FB posts. :)
I wonder how laus and Barbara are.... Just an update...

FRER = negative. but no spotting (yet). whats going on, i wonder?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->