Need some buddies 1dpo, its a waiting game!

hi ladies. i'm 15dpo today and tested POSITIVE! i need to have bw done for confirmation, but it came up quickly and dark. third round of clomid. just wanted to let you gals know :)

i saw that and was all "what the!?".
stalker. i love it.

Oh my gosh, oh my gosh, oh my gosh!!!! I'm so excited for you!!!! That's such awesome news!

Yay!!!!!!!! :happydance:
:wohoo:

tested at 15dpo with FRER - two pink lines. tested at 16dpo with CB digi - negative. went in for bloodwork, still waiting for results. not sure what to say or how to feel. going to pick up 3948234 more tests tonight to try tomorrow morning.

Sorry, I keep on trying to post on here and then I get busy with work.

:yipee:AAAAAAAAH!!!:yipee: FOR THAT :bfp:!!!!!! I'm praying so hard that your hormone levels were just too low for the digi. I've heard they aren't as sensative. Def let us know tomorrow when you find out your blood results. Have you tried another FRER?

I started my period last Thursday while on vacation. Yipee. I was around my 3 month niece and our friend's 5 month son and I gotta tell, my baby fever is BACK! I'm not sure if I'm happy about that or not, but we'll start trying again. Nothing with the FS, just on our own.

Mirolee I am SO happy for you woman. I hope your bloods come back pos tomorrow.

I'm on board the hope train! Yes, I believe the digital tests are not as sensitive, so there's a very good chance it just didn't quite pick it up yet.

Eek! Two dark lines--very good sign!

If I hadn't have had my period last week, I'd SWARE I was pregnant. I have felt nauscious on and off the past two days and have had period type cramps for the last two days. I must be coming down w/a bug. Bluck...

bray, blech! hope you feel better!

When should you find out the results from your draw today?

hi everyone. all three tests this morning were negative. very negative. but the FRER from monday was still very very positive. i swear, it was not line eye, i was not pretending there were two lines..... so i called the dr and got the hcg level - 14.5. so, definitely something happened, but not a viable pregnancy. should expect my period soon (tomorrow?! hopefully!) so i can start the next cycle. my bf is being very supportive and saying things like, "see it can work! the next one will stick!" and "we can try again and again!" and other comforting things. i feel embarassed - i was so excited and posted everywhere and now i'm all ashamed. luckily, i only told my two besties IRL and they have been SO supportive. in a little time, i might tell my mom and sisters, or maybe when i get the next bfp (that stays!). so now i wait - for my dr to call with the results, for my period, for my next round of clomid, for my next ovulation, for my next tww. thank you for all your support. i feel empty. i would have MUCH preferred just getting my period than having to go thru this heart-roller-coaster, but i am so glad i have all of you to talk to, and understand, and fall back on as we try again. fml.

Oh, I am so sorry Mirolee! That just isn't fair! My heart is breaking for you girl. Like your bf said, at least now you know it can happen now. I know that doesn't really help. Here's to hoping this next cycle you get a super sticky bean. :hugs:

I'm so sorry, Mirolee. That is just so unfair!

The bright side is that you know you can get pregnant. That's what my doctor told me when I had a chemical pregnancy (with hcg levels similar to yours) a few years ago and that thought really comforted me sometimes. Not so much right then, but later on.

I'm still rooting for you!

How are you doing Mirolee? You're constantly on my mind.

oh, thanks dear. i keep waffling between being sad, angry, and resolved about the whole matter. angry that it didnt stick, sad that it didnt stick, a little scared that it will happen again, and then resolved that i didnt do anything wrong and it wasnt my fault.
luckily i already started my period, and will be able to start my clomid again. i am going to take it on cd4-cd8 instead of 5-9. i just feel a little better about that, no reason why. i'm just hoping it was like my body practicing for the real thing. i've been OD-ing on ibruprofen since then - yikes, fierce cramps! c'est la vie.
how about you? you guys are just going to keep trying without any more medical intervention, right?

Yep. I've decided not to even use OPK's. Just do'n it and temping. :)

So, I have been meaning to ask you, what day in your cycle did you O and what days did you bd?

hi ladies first of all I apologise for being mia for a while, will explain in bit. Mirolee im really sorry hun, I know you don't want to hear it, I didn't. but now you know that you can get pregnant hun, just have to keep moving forwards.

hey Rach, things seem good with you hun, its good you and dh are taking time for yourselves, glad you had nice time away :)

Barb, glad everything is going well with the pregnancy :thumbup:

well I am 12 weeks plus 5 days pregnant. and I have been through hell and back over the past two months. was bleeding at 5 weeks through to 7. Had early scans and just had 12 weeks scan last Thursday. Baby doing great bouncing about. im sorry I didn't get on here but I just went in on myself thinking that everything was going wrong again. im still paranoid that something will but I pray for this little rainbow bean every morning and night.

This journey has been an incredible one so far and I sincerely wish every one of you girls love, luck and strength along the rest of yours.

much love, laus x x x x x x

omg! laus, what great news! that is so so awesome, and encouraging.
lets see - i think i ovulated on sunday, july 7. we had sex friday afternoon (because we had the day off). then on saturday, we went to a bday party. before we left (~4pm), my opk was dark but no smiley. when we got home (~11p), i took another one on a whim, and SMILEY, so we had sex at like midnight (how do you even put that in FF?). then on sunday i was all sorts of twingey and inflated and stuff, then monday my temp was up. (i think you can also see this in my chart).
so - friday afternoon, saturday midnight, sunday ovulation. is that helpful?
i'm hoping we can do it again - i started my clomid last night, days 4-8 this cycle.

This will be my 2nd time trying for a baby. However what my friend has told me and it's always stuck with me is that have fun trying cause if you rush it you'll just make yourself unhappy. I was trying with my fiance for 2 months when we were trying for our daughter we did it on all my fertile days 3 times a day. We got to a point we weren't enjoying sex so we stopped for awhile on the 3rd month. Except during the 3rd month my fiance surprised me took me out for a romantic night on the town. That night I conceived my daughter we didn't rush anything we just relaxed and let things happen. Now I have an amazing 4 year old girl. (Just to point out I didn't even get a BFP till I was 7 weeks along the doctor said I had a low Hc whatever that means) I am just worried since I had preclamsia with my daughter that it will keep me from having another baby.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->