Need some eyes! Confusion, but ultimately negative(update pg 2)

MiriaiLei

Reaction score
Took this earlier this morning. Its super faint, but it might be something? I've had a lot of symptoms lately (nausea, food aversions, sense of smell increased, fatigue etc.) so I thought it might be darker than this since AF is due today/tomorrow. DH doesn't want to confirm until its the "same darkness as the control". I am going crazy here so I want other eyes to see if you see it too!
https://i212.photobucket.com/albums/cc298/mewichigo1389/Mobile%20Uploads/20160311_064906_zpsmi8rozwr.jpg

I can't see anything, but my eyes aren't that great tbh. Good luck, test again tomorrow x

It is also a terrible picture! My phone did not want to focus this morning.

I see it, no doubt there is a second line! How many dpo?

it would be 13 or 14 dpo according to the app I use. My DH and I were trying when we got married but were just letting things be when I lost my job. This month I was like "what the hey" and decided to try, so I am surprised it would happen, but at the same time I am worried its so faint at 13/14!

I think I am driving myself crazy worrying! My mom thinks I am but she showed the same symptoms as me at 6dpo but she had a mega positive and I am barely registering it seems.

I can see it when i tilt phone, looks grey tho to me but im sure thats the phone. Is it pink ?

I see it! The new frers are not as sensitive as the old ones. I had a very faint bfp at 12dpiui and took a few days to become pretty dark. My dh was the same way, since the line wasn't the same as the control line he said it was negative lol. Test again in a couple of days and I bet it'll be darker.

It is pink, but just slightly.

Why are they not as sensitive? I bought them thinking they were super sensitive but I still have to wait :(

Defo pink and defo bfp! I would say congrats and test again tomoz xx

It is pink, but just slightly.

Why are they not as sensitive? I bought them thinking they were super sensitive but I still have to wait :(

There's been a lot of complaints that they aren't as sensitive as the old ones. I never used the curved tests. Test tomorrow and it should definitely be darker.

I'm worried because I started bleeding some today? It seems weird after seeing what we thought was a positive yesterday.

Is it light pink or brown? Or is it heavy bleeding?

It's red. It's heavier than spotting but not as heavy as AF would be after a day and a half. I have some pain in what my mom thinks is my cervix but I'm not sure if it's just cramping or what.

Well after going to get some bloodwork done, it seems it is negative. Started bleeding the day after the FRER showed positive and even though it felt different and was not as heavy as a normal period, it looks like I'm not pregnant. Kinda depressed though. Have to make it through the work day before I can go home to cry.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->