Need some help and eye

DJ_Kitty

Reaction score
I took 2 hpt (dollar tree) and I need some eyes. The 10dpo was very neg even the day after still neg with no line. The 11dpo I took last night after about 5hrs of not drinking and I thought it will be another neg so I put it aside and went on doing what I need to do. This morning when I want back to the bathroom and hoping to see nothing on the test so i can throw it away I thought I might of saw a very very very faint light pink line (When I tilt the test you see it). I know it been way over the time limit since I thought it be a neg after 2-3mins and didn't went to check before the time limit was up. I don't know if i have line eye or is a evap line or it really there.

Here the pics of the 10dpo and 11dpo. I think I ovulated at CD 12 or CD 13.

Attachments

• 11dpo.jpg
    11dpo.jpg
    7.2 KB · Views: 32
  • 11dpo_inv.jpg
    11dpo_inv.jpg
    7.2 KB · Views: 18
  • hcg_1.jpg
    hcg_1.jpg
    23.9 KB · Views: 52
  • hcg_1inv.jpg
    hcg_1inv.jpg
    21.2 KB · Views: 20
  • chart1.jpg
    chart1.jpg
    54.6 KB · Views: 19
The double pic.the first test as a dye smudge line.the second i do but i dont see anythin so dont know.get a better brand of test and retest.gl

Evap I always get a evap after 10 minutes on these test plus its a day old so its most likely
an evap but gl

All you can do it retest as evaps dont count for anything.

Good luck, hope you get your BFP xx

Those tests are really not reliable, even in time limit.
BUT, you had a nice temp dip post-o. I hope that was an implantation dip for you.
I'd try with a good test like FRER. Good luck!

If it was outside the time limit i'd say it was definitely an evap :hugs: Try again with a FRER maybe and don't look at it after the time limit :hugs:

Thank you all. I never had a evap last month of testing. I will try tomorrow with FMU. I hope this is our month.

Good luck for tomorrow. I've been trying for 18 months and i've only ever had a couple of evaps, so you don't always get them all the time :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->