Need some help input please

Korin

Trying for #2
Reaction score
Wasn't sure where to post this i am new to the site hope its ok I post this here. Had my last period on thanksgiving Nov 28th med flow with some clots sorry tmi lasted 6 days, had taken a test day before and it was positive but started bleeding af on time the day after. well my man and i haven't had sex since November and started to feel symptoms sore bb and nips a few dull cramps, and nausea twice. Well I tested and got a positive test yesterday and retested this morning its darker . I am so confused to whats going on right now. I know the bleeding i had was my period and AF is due on December 24th 6 days away. I know all I can do is wait to see if she shows but hoping someone has had a similar experience to help me out. So confused to whats going on?? :shrug:
Picture 16847.jpg

I have heard of women having their period even when they are pregnant. :flower: Fx'd all is well, :)

I have heard of women having their period even when they are pregnant. :flower: Fx'd all is well, :)

thank you for your answer, I just thought if you had a period then you weren't pregnant or lost the baby.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->