Need some help please.

Lozb

Reaction score
hi girls, I am currently in waiting to try but this month I forgot to take my pill on a few occasions maybe about 4 or 5 times :wacko:

OH was home from the navy at the time after 4 weeks away so can imagine a lot of :sex: going on. but when he left last Thursday I choose not to take the rest of my pills as we was going to be away again for 4 weeks (I do this often it helps make me feel normal as the pill plays with how I feel)
well I normal have bleeding about three days without taking the pill. but still nothing and its been a week tomorrow still nothing. I feel like total poo, sleepy:sleep::coffee: massive case of bloat and constipation. I have had really bad heartburn. I took a test yesterday was negative but I am wondering if its too early as unsure with my pill.

HELP what you girls think

hi girls, I am currently in waiting to try but this month I forgot to take my pill on a few occasions maybe about 4 or 5 times :wacko:

OH was home from the navy at the time after 4 weeks away so can imagine a lot of :sex: going on. but when he left last Thursday I choose not to take the rest of my pills as we was going to be away again for 4 weeks (I do this often it helps make me feel normal as the pill plays with how I feel)
well I normal have bleeding about three days without taking the pill. but still nothing and its been a week tomorrow still nothing. I feel like total poo, sleepy:sleep::coffee: massive case of bloat and constipation. I have had really bad heartburn. I took a test yesterday was negative but I am wondering if its too early as unsure with my pill.

HELP what you girls think

You may have just thrown off your cycle when you stopped the pill. Give it a week to see if AF shows up.

i am hoping it does, its been a week today an no sign. still all the symptoms. Will get another preg test tomorrow if its still not here. I have always had a bleed within three days before so just worried.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->