Need some motivation

xprincessx

Mum to 5 beauties <3
Reaction score
Hi everyone

I'm 5'2" and during pregnancy was 12 stone at my heaviest. After giving birth I went down to 9 stone, my lightest since being an adult. Stupidly I went mad with junk and chocolate etc as i thought i could lose weight quickly...WRONG!

I got back up to 11stone 4lbs so i joined slimming world. I lost 5lbs and then i started to find it far too expensive and i just cannot afford to eat meals like that anymore so i gave that up.

I want to try and diet the old fashioned way. Not dangerously but by completely cutting out all chocolate and crisps etc as they are the most detrimental to me and as soon as i taste it i want more.

I will eat 3 meals a day and 2 snacks (fruit).

I don't know what i weigh currently but i am ashamed to say i think it may be around the 12.5 stone mark and i only quit slimming world a few weeks ago :cry:

I really need some motivation and i know if i had a diet buddy it would give me motivation. So anyone willing to be my buddy? you don't have to be following the same diet as me but would just really like someone to talk to about it and to weigh in with so i dont feel so alone. :flower:

Hiya

If need anyone to talk to feel free to message me.

Ive been losing my fat since jan 2010, i'll happily help you out if need be :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->