• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Need some opinions...MONDAY BETA RESULTS ARE IN!

beth30

2 Rainbow Boys and Preggo
Reaction score
Same test just edited.... tell me what you think...

DSC_0533.jpg

DSC_0533aa.jpg

DSC_0533a.jpg

I see a line on your tweaked version, but I'm not sure I see color to it? Does it seem pink irl? What dpo are you?

I see something but can't tell if it has colour. Good luck! Fingers crossed for you xxx

I can definately see something. I really hope this is it for you beth!!! can't wait to see your next test.

see sumit on edited pic hunni but not sure keep testing gl x

I'm not sure hun, I have been able to make my FRER's look like that when tweaked and I don't really see it in the original photo. Fingers crossed you get your BFP soon xx

I totally see that line and I think it looks pinkish

It looks pinkish, I only posted the original in case someone wanted to have a go at tweaking.... the flash washed it out so bad.... I am thinking 10 dpo.... I should start Friday or Saturday.

Just to update a few of you who have been through the ringer with me... I had my appt with the RE, and he seems to think that since I can get pregnant, but mc or have chemicals, that it is low egg quality. It is planned to do further testing. But he says with his experience that is what he is leaning towards... he took the time to listen and take down every bit of information I had to offer... I said if he doesn't believe me about the 20+ bfp's (the other dr's didn't) then you can ask all the women on BNB!! LOL!! but he believed me....he said he could see the desperation in my eyes.. I guess the other doctors made me feel hopeless... but I was relieved to leave the new Dr.'s office with at least a plan and someone who wanted to help..

That's great news Beth, makes you feel sane.

Good luck with tests!

xxx

It looks pinkish, I only posted the original in case someone wanted to have a go at tweaking.... the flash washed it out so bad.... I am thinking 10 dpo.... I should start Friday or Saturday.

When are you doing another test?

Same test...original and edited.. I swear I see something

DSC_0548.jpg

DSC_0548a.jpg

I swear I can see something very faint, hoping it gets darker for you! x

Guess I'll be testing tomorrow... I ran out of hpt's so I'll have to go get some more... I actually have a really good hold right now, so I may just run out and get some so I can test this evening.

I see something also beth!! Good luck sweetie and a ton of baby dust to you!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->