Need some opinions...MONDAY BETA RESULTS ARE IN!

Much love to you too! And good luck, I'll be waiting for an update from you as well!

Can I just say that it is so nice to watch your ticker go up! I am so damn excited for you and my prayers are with you and baby for a safe and healthy pregnancy!

aww you guys are awesome!! So happy for each and everyone of you !! Beth I am so excited for you and have waited for this timefor you and am so happy it has finally happened. you know I always was your cheerleader and will continue to be !! Congrats and awesome news about your u/s! I am sure you are early and that you will see that lil hb next week!!:hug:!! love to ya beth and all the best!!

I am doing well, still nervous, but excited. Thanks for asking!

6 whole weeks! Yeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaah! Right on sista!

Just checking in. That ticker looks amazing Beth!!!

OMG beth I just cried when I saw this thread! (I think I'm ultra hormonal or something!) Congratulations sweetheart xxx

Such good news Beth, I will be stalking ya!
X

Hi ladies!!
I had had my early/dating scan this morning and just dropping by quickly to report everything was great and went well!!! Everything is as it should be and we could see the hb at 109bpm. :happydance:My mind is now put at ease a bit and I'm just going to keep myself busy so the next 6 weeks fly by!
Hope you're all well!
x

Hey girl how'd the scan go today? Thinking of you!

It did! I got to see the heart beating~! Although I know I am still in worry mode, I guess it makes me feel a little better!

Yay! I was worried about you. My doc told me yesterday that once the heartbeat is seen there's only like 1% chance of mc! This is the one Beth! Big congrats!

Oh wow what amazing news to start my day!! Hun, this little one is here to stay and ain't going nowhere so although it's normal to stress, take a deep breath and put on a happy face. You are preggers!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->