Need some PMA but can't find it....

babymaybe

LTTC - Unexplained
Reaction score
Well I'm in the last few days of the TWW - you know the one's where you're sure it's not happened but you still have a little glimmer of hope that my miracle could've happened. So I'm 11 dpo and no symptoms either way so I test and its of course a :bfn: It's sunny outside but there's a big black familiar cloud in my heart - I've had it about 30 times now.

Before the beginning of this cycle we had a really upsetting first visit to a FS and was given a prescription for Clomid even though I ovulate normally and our infertility is unexplained. I had really hoped that we could do this naturally without chemical intervention and we tried really hard this month!!:blush:

I now can't get out of my head that there's something really wrong but its going to take so long to find out because the fertility service is so rubbish and takes you down a set road rather than looking at you as an individual. I'm not sure I can take much more of this but I know that I can't give up - I'll just have to put up with the mental torture!

Sorry to rant but feeling really crappy - any advice or words or encouragement appreciated.

Oh sweets, I know exactly how you feel, I got a :bfn: today too.

Just wanted to send you some :hug:

Thanks Steph - its a bloody horrible feeling isn't it! Sorry about yours and heres some :hugs: back.

Do you think chocolate is the answer for today?!

Definitely! Just sitting here with a cup of coffee & a KitKat but think I might move on to my cousin's easter eggs in a minute - I stupidly told everyone not to buy me any cos I'm dieting, too late to retract that?! I can always buy my cousin another one later, lol!

Are you going to start the Clomid next cycle? I was on it for a couple of months, if you do, I would recommend taking it at nights to lessen the side effects.

Good luck & let me know how you get on, will keep my fx for you.

Steph x

Hiya pet,

just wanted to drop by with a :hugs: and say i know how you feel! Keep at it chicken, it will happen but until it does some chocolate and a glass of your fave tipple ( maybe not at this hour, though, lol :)) does magic :)

:hug:, Omi xxx

Chocolate it is - followed by a large glass of merlot as soon as it's got to the time where it wouldn't be considered more than a bit wrong!

Open the egg Steph! You know you want it!

Thanks for the advice about the Clomid - not sure I've 100% decided but once old :witch: shows her face I think it might be a bit different. Especially with some of the success stories on B&B.

Thanks for the PMA boost girls. Fx for the both of you too
xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back