Need suggestions on how to approach this. *update*

So pleased for you that dh has broached the subject and got things moving. You must be very relieved! Yay, here's to a lodger free home and a stress free end to your pregnancy! :)
Xxx

So pleased for you that dh has broached the subject and got things moving. You must be very relieved! Yay, here's to a lodger free home and a stress free end to your pregnancy! :)
Xxx

For sure!! She just told me that her boyfriend wants to look at my friends apartment tomorrow. And that they will move into it together. It feels like christmas already! I prayed about it and gave thanks to the lord and asked him to bless her and her boyfriend with this apartment together. We will see :) ty for your excitement in my happy news!

So today my "guest" told me that she "NEEDS more time". I told her that I need privacy and space for when the baby comes. I looked her square in the eyes and said that. And told her I'd put in a word with my real estate friend for her and her bf. I walked into my house after that and she came in and started a conversation with my husband (the same way she did with me just 30 seconds prior when I told her I need my privacy) trying to get him to undermine the answer I just gave her. I WAS SO PISSED! How DARE her! She even tried crying to my husband, crying........That manipulation doesnt work on me or my husband. I told her once more Im going to need my privacy and she needs to find somewhere else to go, she got huffy and puffy and walked away. I so wish I was the type to go off on someone. But I will say this. If she tries to play my husband and I against each other one more time like a five year old does I will have no choice but to go off on her. Thats it I told her shes got to go. I am still fuming!

That's seriously rude. And she should be alil more understanding honeslty. I hate when ppl take other peoples kindness for weakness smdh.

Thats how I feel. I can hold my ground and be nice. But if im pushed too far I will go off. And I wont be able to hold back with this. I feel like she is trying to pit dh and I against each other. His mom said the same thing.

Thats how I feel. I can hold my ground and be nice. But if im pushed too far I will go off. And I wont be able to hold back with this. I feel like she is trying to pit dh and I against each other. His mom said the same thing.

Well honestly if you have to put her in place esp if its disrupting ure relationship then do what you gotta do.

I'm curious to know if she's getting her act together now. That was extremely low for her to try to play you two against each other.

I'm curious to know if she's getting her act together now. That was extremely low for her to try to play you two against each other.

Apparently she has an interview monday. And she is set up to clean an apartment for my friend. She said she may be moving into the apartment....with what money idk? She just told us this tonight. So I will be calling my friend after church tomorrow to talk with him and see whats up with their agreement if any. My mom told me that I need to put her sh!t on the front porch and tell her she has to leave NOW. And if I dont hear what I need to tomorrow I will be doing just that. My mom wants to come here and tell her to leave. I may just let her. Because as mad as I am about her trying come between dh and I will snap and my baby doesnt need that.
Also her "boyfriend" has stepped back and is not contacting her. So that fell through.

Holy wow, yeah she's just at the point where she just needs to pack up and be gone! Taking advantage of you two, and then trying to put you against your DH... people disgust me sometimes.

You're completely right in dumping her stuff outside and telling her to beat it! Even if she says she has a plan and date I'd firmly warn her if she isn't out on her own by then you're kicking her out - no ifs, ands, or buts! :growlmad:

Holy wow, yeah she's just at the point where she just needs to pack up and be gone! Taking advantage of you two, and then trying to put you against your DH... people disgust me sometimes.

You're completely right in dumping her stuff outside and telling her to beat it! Even if she says she has a plan and date I'd firmly warn her if she isn't out on her own by then you're kicking her out - no ifs, ands, or buts! :growlmad:

Yes! Im really over her crap. I really needed these last couple weeks to myself in my house without her b.s. her stuff is piled up against the wall in my dining room because I refused to let her stay in my spare room. I need it all gone. If I find out tomorrow my friend has denied her application , I will be telling her she has 3 days to make arrangements. If shes not gone by then her stuff will be on my front porch.

Wow she's still there, we had a friend stay for what was originally 2 weeks while he had a trial for work, when that 2 weeks was up and we saw he wasn't making any plans and he was already bugging the hell out of me we started making hints and then I said I had family coming to stay that weekend and needed that spare room for them to sleep in, he was gone a couple of days later but not without a guilt trip that he had had to find somewhere at short notice and find a deposit and pay rent when he didn't have a job, I was so grateful to have my house back and time alone with my oh that I honestly couldn't have cared less. Couldn't imagine doing that while pregnant as well

hun i wouldnt give her 3 days. If it turns out today that she HASNT done what she said.. throw her shit out tomorrow at the latest. And tell her together with your husband that that's what will be happening. Shes had more than enough time and for her to be trying to play you and your dh against each other.. shed have been out on her ass that day if it were me. Let your mum come over and make sure she goes so you dont have to deal with it on your own if dh has to work tomorrow.

You need your time before baby arrives! and youll probably want to clean once she leaves too to rid your place of any left over crap xx

Wow she's still there, we had a friend stay for what was originally 2 weeks while he had a trial for work, when that 2 weeks was up and we saw he wasn't making any plans and he was already bugging the hell out of me we started making hints and then I said I had family coming to stay that weekend and needed that spare room for them to sleep in, he was gone a couple of days later but not without a guilt trip that he had had to find somewhere at short notice and find a deposit and pay rent when he didn't have a job, I was so grateful to have my house back and time alone with my oh that I honestly couldn't have cared less. Couldn't imagine doing that while pregnant as well

Uggh! Yes still here. I think that was a great idea on your part... family coming to stay. I may tell her my sister will be coming to stay with me to help me get ready for/take care of house when baby is here. And that I need the room. She knows my sister lives with my mom two blocks away. But what will she do? oppose it? Not in my house. Thank you!! Brilliant!

hun i wouldnt give her 3 days. If it turns out today that she HASNT done what she said.. throw her shit out tomorrow at the latest. And tell her together with your husband that that's what will be happening. Shes had more than enough time and for her to be trying to play you and your dh against each other.. shed have been out on her ass that day if it were me. Let your mum come over and make sure she goes so you dont have to deal with it on your own if dh has to work tomorrow.

You need your time before baby arrives! and youll probably want to clean once she leaves too to rid your place of any left over crap xx

Dh is self employed so we are never apart. He's a bigger softy than I am too. You are right. And I will be livid if I find out she's been lying, which I wouldnt put past her. Id much rather have my mom do it because unlike me she wont take crap from anyone. My mom will tell her straight.....get your stuff and go..now.
Again you are right about left over crap. She has dishes in my sink some with food dried up and trash in my sunroom. Also tampons over flowing the bathroom trash bin. And im really tired of bleaching my toilet when I need to go. A pp said she told an unwanted guest that she had family coming and needs the space. I was thinking on doing the same.

:sick: I would find out if your mum can come round today hun once you have spoken to your friend to see if shes actually spoken to him! if shes lied and your mum can come over just kick her out there and then.. that is disgusting that a)shes leaving blood all over your toilet and b)she isnt emptying the bin on her tampons :sick: Thats serious bacteria breeding ground right there.. youll need at least a week to disinfect the bathroom alone! I wouldnt even use the family excuse.. id just be blunt (or let your mum be blunt) and say your a complete slob and are making my home disgusting.. get out! x

I know that is one of the most disgusting things ive ever seen anyone do especially in my home! ! As a woman...of 43 years even. ...how could she not know there is blood on the toilet seat? I mean I'm not talking a tiny drop. It was splatter and smear. Sorry for tmi. And its not only been once. I was laying here thinking (at 4 am) about what im going to say to her. She has gone with some guy for the night. And not sure when tomorrow she will return. But I have plenty of time to talk to my mom in the morning. My mom will come straight over when I say its time. On top of this all im having contractions and I just know baby will be here in the next week. So I really dont have much time to spare.

:o omg shes 43.. and shes like that :o jeesh! while shes out hun get some help sorting her crap and get it all out. dont even let her back in.. that is disgusting!

If you having contractions you realy need her out now.. the stress will not be helping any :hugs: xxx

:o omg shes 43.. and shes like that :o jeesh! while shes out hun get some help sorting her crap and get it all out. dont even let her back in.. that is disgusting!

If you having contractions you realy need her out now.. the stress will not be helping any :hugs: xxx

Its just after 4am here lol dh is sound asleep and she has sooo much stuff I couldnt possibly take it out myself. Its all sitting in my dining area. I cant wait til I talk to my friend tomorrow. She bought a van from her friend while staying here (a cheap one) its parked in my drive. And I would take her stuff out there if it werent so icy outside.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->