Need suggestions on how to approach this. *update*

This is unbelievable!i had to comment so I could see what her reaction is when she is kicked to the curve!what a low life leech!

omg if shes still not home when your dh gets up.. and you have access to the van go load her stuff up :haha: that way whether she has organised something or not.. youvv helped her get ready ;) then shes no excuse. x

Holy moly! I would be utterly ashamed if I was behaving like that at 20 let alone 42 :shock:

I agree with the other ladies kick her ass to the curb along with all of her belongings, vile human!

It looks like she's trying to envelop you in her petty details again. You don't care where she is going and how. Just give her 48h. She's a grown woman. She can sort herself out. No need for you to have to chase up friends. 48h. Full stop.

So glad your mum is coming to set things right.

(I also had an unwanted house guest for a long time who guilted my house mate into letting him stay for free for months. I couldn't stand him and he set fire to the apartment twice. That was it. He was out by the weekend. Expect much whining but ignore it. Not your problem.)

don't wait any longer or give her 3 days or even 48h. call your mom and get that abusive slime out of your house now.
abusive people like these know no human limits and mind to their own benefits only. she's trying to talk your OH in as he's her friend and more "soft" - but you can't take anything she says seriously. how can your OH think she cares about him and you as friends, when she doesn't give a fuck about her own daughters at all?

your mom in, she out - without ANY further excuse or explanation from your side. YOU DON'T OWE HER ANYTHING.

So I told her!!! It may be longer than it should but I did it. I was kind and said I need her gone by next sunday. I didnt leave it open for discussion either. And she said okay. So now I will relax knowing I will have my house and normalcy back.

Well good for you hun. I know ure happy and ure mind is probably at ease. Hopefully she wont come up with some bs when next Sunday comes.

Well good for you hun. I know ure happy and ure mind is probably at ease. Hopefully she wont come up with some bs when next Sunday comes.

Yes I feel so much more relaxed now. I really do feel bad for her situation. But I can't keep stressing its not good for baby. If she tries to stay im just going to have to come out and say. No you can not stay another night. I feel like I have given her ample time to get her things in order. I cant keep supporting her. Did I just read that its your bday?

Yes I feel so much more relaxed now. I really do feel bad for her situation. But I can't keep stressing its not good for baby. If she tries to stay im just going to have to come out and say. No you can not stay another night. I feel like I have given her ample time to get her things in order. I cant keep supporting her. Did I just read that its your bday?

I agree. I think she's has taken your kindness for granted. You can only be patient for so long. I would feel sorry for her to but what else are suppose to do?!?! At some point you have to consider ure feelings esp since ure pregnant. And yea my birthday was November 15th. I'm getting old lol :(.

Ok well I was late on that one......lol but happy birthday :) I turned 35 in june. And can't believe im pregnant again!
I dont want to speak too soon, but she left a few hours ago and hasnt been back. Maybe she wont come back til she comes for her things. Fx!

Ok well I was late on that one......lol but happy birthday :) I turned 35 in june. And can't believe im pregnant again!
I dont want to speak too soon, but she left a few hours ago and hasnt been back. Maybe she wont come back til she comes for her things. Fx!

Dont feel bad I turned 30 lol. And thank you hun. Hopefully she doesn't. I def have my fingers crossed for you lol.

Ok she's back :( my mom wanted to come over today. She was ready to tell her to leave today. I just wanted to try it the nice way before it got ugly. It seems to have worked. Prayers!

Good luck hun! I really hope she leaves by Sunday for you and your family's sake! If she isn't gone by lunch time Sunday I would be tempted to get your mum around to do the dirty work as she sounds keen to help :)
I can't imagine being this pregnant and having to deal with someone trying to manipulate me or my DH in this way- and at her age! People really make me wonder about the human race

im glad she listened hun. id just keep dropping it in through the week hun wiht "hows plans going for sunday" .. "do you need a hand moving any light things ready for moving on sunday".. etc.. and if all else fails have your mum round sunday morning :D xxx

Hope this issue resolves itself soon and you get the peace of mind you need. I've been there.

So sorry jz :hugs: It's easy to say to do this or that, but being non confrontational myself I know I would have done the exact same thing. However, have a plan b because many times people like that don't do what they are asked. It's excuse after excuse. Hopefully that is not the case, but just expect it so that in case it happens you are prepared and have a way to get her out! You deserve some down time before baby comes!!!

Thank you. I guess my plan b will be to have my mom come over and tell her to leave. My mom wanted me to let her do that yesterday. I just felt I needed to give her time. Even tho dh already told her almost a week ago. Im depressed from all this. Im really praying shes gone by or before sunday.

it's hard with people like this, but don't be surprised if she doesn't leave or start making other excuses to postpone the move even more.

i totally understand your mom and i'd do exactly what she wants to. like, now. sociopaths like these know how much it costs you to confront them so that's why they stay. stay sure that if you'd kick her out on the street, she'd magically have another place where to sleep in no time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->