Need to buy a mass of little boxes of crayons

MrsBandEgglet

Mummy to 3, expecting #4
Reaction score
I need to buy a load of those little boxes of crayons you get in things for kids. I'm doing Arf's party invitations and want to do them so the kids can colour it in but I want to include a little box of crayons, Anyone know where I can buy 20+ boxes of these (at a reasonable price) please? :flower:

Amazon. Saw some on there when buying stocking fillers at Christmas

Thank you. just found some on ebay which would have been fab but it's £8 postage and £3 for 12 packs, so even if they combined postage it'd be £14 on crayons lol. My husband would have kittens:dohh:

Excellent, thank you yo -yo. All ordered; £1.54 for 12 packs plus free p&p so £3.08 all in :thumbup:

Excellent, thank you yo -yo. All ordered; £1.54 for 12 packs plus free p&p so £3.08 all in :thumbup:

Great!
I love amazon, you can get such a variety of stuff on there. Always worth a look when buying most things really. :thumbup:

Great!
I love amazon, you can get such a variety of stuff on there. Always worth a look when buying most things really. :thumbup:

It amazes me that they can even make a profit on that though with free postage. Suits me fine though; I love my sons birthday invitations and am having lots of fun party planning haha!

Aww bless. Hope he has a nice birthday!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"