Need to stop eating

Discussion in 'Pregnancy - Third Trimester' started by Mummy to be x, Jan 30, 2011.

1. Mummy to be x

Mummy to be x The 4 of us...♡

CRAP!!

My poor baby is going to come out half a takeaway

I really need to stop eating pizza's, Chips, Takeaway foods!! Not forgetting all the chocolate I eat, It's all I fancy these days, Making a sandwitch is far too much of a chore! I have no energy what so ever!

Please tell me I'm not the only one :dohh:

2. xnewxmummyx

xnewxmummyx Mummy, Daddy and Isobelle

Me too ... not so much takeaway, cos I cant afford it, but junk food in general. Frozen chips, frozen pizza etc and chocolate!!

My baby is gonna come out brown with the amount I eat...

xxxx

3. 3rdandlastime

3rdandlastime Well-Known Member

snap!!!! the last 5 days we have lived off takeaways n junk food. well today is the first day thank god, but I still have chips n a haggis. I cant wait to get in hospital on wednesday to start my diet lmao!!!
    I am eating alot of crap like choc too, but i eat rubbish when I am nervous or in a mood.
    And since I have realised its a week and less till my c-section, iv been to nervous to cook lol.xxx

4. cryingtrying

cryingtrying Well-Known Member

LOl i'm way to tired at this point to actually cook!!! i've been living on take out, chips , chocolate or anything that i can throw in the microwave!!! i feel your pain!! and i stilll have a month to go!1

5. comicwife

comicwife Proud mum of 4

I have been eating that much shite that I can actually feel my body starting to crave healthy diet food

cant wait for this one to pop out so that I can,mind you how long that last I dont know lol

6. Kimboowee

Kimboowee Complete

I think im growing a massive peanut m&m!

7. Louppey

Louppey Mummy to 2 girls <3

I'm eating loads of crap too! Can't stop! I've eaten out for lunch today, and had dessert. Then I had macdonalds for dinner with a cherry pie :blush: But worse than that I've just scoffed a twix :haha:

8. cinnamum

cinnamum Mumof_6_PREG W#7

chocolate cravings mean you're in need of vitamin B. have you thought about taking pregnacare tablets??? xxx

9. Angel_dust

Angel_dust Pregnant with #3

*Hangs head in shame* Me too, i intended on being all healthy this time around but now i just cant stop....whole packs of donuts, biscuits, choccys, and if i get to macdonalds then...well its not a good thing!

Hanve been good tonight though, just ate loads of grapes, cherrys and natural yogurt...despite OH sitting next to me with a tub of mini blueberry muffins :growlmad: Mind you...i always counted blueberry muffins as one of my 5 a day....lol.x

10. Ang3l

Ang3l Pregnant after loss

Lol, same here! I can't stop eating junk food either, for a good while I was living on Domino's pizzas, curry sauce, fried rice and chips and chocolate! I just didn't have the energy to cook at all. I've improved a little bit though and have cooked this past 2 nights. I just hope I can keep it up lol :)

11. lavenderlaura

lavenderlaura Pregnant with number 5 :)

Yep me too! But I have been eating anything and everything at the moment, I seem to be hungry all the time!

12. Etoille

Etoille DH+2 girls Maddy and Lily

I have a solution to the sweet tooth cravings and the salt cravings too; Dried Tropical Fruit and Mixed Nuts.

I snack on these all day, and that way I don't eat all the chocolate. :)

I've also found that cooking with a crock-pot will help you to eat in rather than get takeaways. If you smell cooking stew, bbqed pork or chicken or beef, roasts, chicken and rice, spicy wings or even soups all day long while they cook, you really don't want anything else. :p

I'm also drinking a LOT of sugar free lemonade.

13. river_mommy

river_mommy Well-Known Member

Today was my due date and for the past week or so am eating everything...anything...I am in so much stress and so excited in the same time and I HAVE to eat...I have gained 4lb in 1 single week because of that..:cry: