Need to talk about it

Xrosex

1st Trimester
Reaction score
Im totally new to this site but just needed to find some way to talk about it. Im 18 i found out i was pregnant january this year, i had never planned on having a baby thing young and wasnt sure weather i was going to keep it or not. Anyways i had a misscarriage not long after i found out at 6 week, i was completly devastated and havent been able to get over it at all. Now all i can thing about is how much i want my baby i feel like i would do anything to have a baby now even though im so young. I feel like i cant tell anyone about it because theyl tell me its a ridiculous idea i dont know what to do

First of all, I'm so sorry you had a miscarriage. :hugs:

Second, what you are experiencing is completely normal. It's part of the grieving process and having been through miscarriage myself, I can tell you that it will ease with time. You are very young but that doesn't minimize the loss you have experienced. I'm guessing that most people in your network are acting like it's no big deal because to them, that's what it seem like to THEM. It's hard for someone who hasn't experience a loss to know what it's like or understand your feelings and it probably makes them uncomfortable to hear about it because of that. I know my mom has struggled to support me at times with my own losses because she doesn't know what to say or do to help me and it's frustrating to both of us.

My best advice is to let yourself feel but also let yourself heal. I find that taking walks in the woods or just going to a quiet spot in my yard is enough. I buried one of my angel babies under a tree in my backyard and I visit that spot when I'm feeling down because it's so peaceful and quiet. I know some women on here have gotten memorial jewelry (bracelets with charms or a necklace with a special stone for example), others have gotten tattoos, and some have memorials or figurines somewhere in their house. I have an angel statuette on a shelf in my living room.
I bet you could find some way to remember your baby that would bring you comfort.

So hang in there. I know it's cliche to say it but time really does work wonders and eventually your sadness will seem a little less and you'll start smiling more. :hugs: again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->