• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Needing Online Friendship-tearing hair out

mumof5 Hi and welcome to BnB :D I too am a mother of 4 with the 5th on the way. I have four step children that live with us full time, 2 girls and 2 boys. This is my first biological child Im having now. I know how you feel all to well about wanting to tear your hair out. :D

yeah im on my own now.... there dad left 2 weeks ago because he said he just didn't love me anymore-im coping okay but its hard work before i only did half now i do all washing and caring and being 35 weeks pregnant you are limited too how much your body lets you do before it screams enough-lol:hissy:

mumof5, thats what the birth mom basicly did to these kids, ran off in the middle of the night 4 yrs ago and hasnt been back since. They are better off, and I bet you will to in the long run :D

how can a mother do that!!
how old are theyx

Andrea 11 1/2, Kathryn 11 on Xmas, Bradley 9, and Joel 6 I dont know how a mother could do it. I'll tell you the worst part, she left these wonderful kids(strait A's, love helping out around house) for a guy who lives with his parents, and she had another child. How old are yours?

Good to know Im not the only one that has em so close together

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AlexJEllison
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"