Negative blood test, could I still be pregnant? HELP PLEASE :(

Asdfghjkljade

Reaction score
Hi all. So I had a positive pregnancy test on Saturday and Sunday a few weeks ago, and my AF was due to come on the Monday. She didn't show, but I got some light bleeding on the Wednesday - Saturday. The following Tuesday I had a blood test to see if I was pregnant or not, and it came back negative. My boobs have gotten even more sore, I've constantly got a headache, and I'm coming out in loads of zits. I'm really confused; why is my body acting like I'm pregnant if I'm not? Is it possible that I could still be pregnant and the blood work was wrong? Please help!

I'm sorry hun but the chance that a blood test being wrong after your expected period is pretty much slim to none. :( I would guess the bleeding you had was your period.

I would go nd get another blood test. If this one is negative then I'm sry but it would b correct. With the 1st blood test u could have O'd later than u thought. So test again.

I agree with Lindsay. After AF being due Monday, the bleeding you experienced would probably be a period or chemical pregnancy. By all means poas and see if its positive, but I think you'll have to try again this month.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->