Negative digital very very faint regular pregnancy test

100Blessed

Reaction score
I should have started my cycle today, but I didn't. I got a very, very faint line on the first response and a negative on a digital EPT; please help :cry:

Sound promising. In my experience cheap no frills tests showed up my bfp way before a digital, so might be worth picking some up. Fingers crossed.

Digital tests aren't as sensitive as FRER.. So if your line on the FRER was really faint, it's unlikely that the digi will pick it up yet. :) I'd say wait a few days and then try again! X

I will wait a few days and try another digital test. Thanks ladies!

Well, I took another pregnancy which came back negative. But now I'm having brown discharge that is tapering off (no period). I'm not sure as to what is going. Can anyone help? A little background; my period should have started on the 20th of December (but didn't) and the brown spotting started on the 22nd of December

I would say to wait a few days and use a FRER with FMU. Things can get diluted if you test during the day, I always make sure to do it first thing in the morning. Good luck!

Thank you ser523! I will wait a few days and take a first response. The whole process is a little draining :wacko:

Unfortunately the only thing to do is wait and keep testing until you either start AF or get a BFP.

Thank you ser523! I will wait a few days and take a first response. The whole process is a little draining :wacko:

It definitely is! I've been super anxious waiting for a positive OPK that came late! I can't imagine what I'm going to be like for the TWW *lol* But it's great to have other ladies around to discuss things with! :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->