negative test result question

jessica2509

Reaction score
Hi,

I was wondering if anyone could help me.

I think there's a chance i could be pregnant. However i took a test this morning and it was negative. My period is due either today or tomorrow and so far nothing has appeared.

I started to feel really sick yesterday and it hasn't gone away all day. I also feel tired, but as i have a two year old i always feel tired!!! I've had tummy cramp since the day i ovulated and it also hasn't gone away.

Is there the chance i could still be pregnant? I don't want to build my hopes up as the test was negative.

Would really appreciate any responses.

Thanks
x

There's always a chance!

I am in the same boat; :witch: was due mon, took test sun (BFN) still no AF yet but have on and off nausea, sore boobs etc etc also had bad cramps until this morning (which is weird as usually I get cramps which build up til AF) Now no cramps and no :witch: - is very confusing!

Have you any other symptoms? How reliable / regular is your cycle?

:hug:

Fingers crossed eh!?

My cycle is reliable up to it's 27/28 days.
Ironically my cramps have subsided today as well and i usually get them up to af! feel light headed as well.

I know there is a stomach bug going around and i will be so disappointed if that's what it turns out to be. Am holding onto the hope that i have no af so far.

My cycle is reliable up to it's 27/28 days.
Ironically my cramps have subsided today as well and i usually get them up to af! feel light headed as well.

I know there is a stomach bug going around and i will be so disappointed if that's what it turns out to be. Am holding onto the hope that i have no af so far.

Wow, that is ironic/weird! I know what you mean about the Bug, am trying to stay level headed and wait and see what happens but it's hard isn't it!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->