Nemo's weight loss journal

i was naughty today and me and oh had burger from burger king for lunch. :( but for tea i had salad and skinless grilled chicken breast

i decided to start slim fast today. so far s ogood had my two shakes and instead of 3 x100cal snacks i've had a cup of tea lol. am having fish and veg for tea. the shake is very sweet though but i manage to get it down lol.

i've been good today apart from a piece of cake...oops! will only have a 300cal dinner though to maake up for it.

How you finding the slimfast?

I tried it a few years ago and to be honest it was ok but i found it hard just having one meal a day.

its fine very sweet, if it was a normal millkshake i wouldnt drink it. im fine having one meal, i even struggle to finish the shakes.
how are you doing?

I have lost 3lbs this wk which is brill just another 2 stone to go now hahah!!!!

that's true. its hot here today and got three children to look after aged 8,3 and lo so should keep me active lol.

Do you do any working out?

I am trying to do lots of walking used to run but not done it since i was pregnant

i walk every day do house work every day and do ministry of sound dvd everry day.

I've got the Davina McCall one! Its really good I just done half an hour this morning before getting ready for work! Its brill!! xx

ministry of sound is really hard! but i like it, i might look into the davina one to do on alternate days as lots of people have reccomended it

jordans one is really good too, i dont even like her anymore but her workout is hard and it definately works!

i thought this week would be better as i started slim fast and exercised more, obviously not. i will stick with the slim fast though and maybe do exercise dvd twice a day.

new weight: 13st3oz
weight loss: 1lb :(

note: have got a busy week this week getting things sorted for going into hospital on monday and got two funerals on friday so hopefully weight loss will be better

A pound is still a loss, you havent put any weight on which is brilliant, well done you xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->