Nemo's weight loss journal

Nemo and bump

mummy of 1 daughter
Reaction score
hi all.

i've decided to start a journal to try and motivate me abit more into losing this weight. before i had my baby i was 9st7oz /10st. i'm now 13st 6lb. before my pregnancy i was really active walked everywhere, went to the gym 5x a week, danced alot etc. when i became pregnant i was sick 10+ times a day for the whole nine months i lived on lemon lucozade and whatever could stay down. basically i didnt eat very well and gained the weight. i weighed myself after i got home from having lo and i weigh the same:cry: i keep trying to lose it and it will shift by six pounds or so but no more.

im due to get married next september and i wont try on a wedding dress until ive lost weight. i aim to lose as much of my weight as possible by the new year.

im going walking everyday, doing ministry of sound dvd, eating healthy and will be going swimming 3x a week once i move house.

so basic stats:
height: 5"6.5
starting weight: 13st 6lb
current weight: 13st 3lb
mini goal weight: 12st 6lb
ultimate goal 9st 7lb.

week one: -2lb

week two: -1lb

i will weigh myself in every monday.

i haven't been walking today as it's been miserable and have been having a 'fat day' so looked rubbish in everything i put on. i will go for an extra long walk tomorrow.

Good luck honey...........I am trying to lose some weight as well if you fancy been buddies?

Good luck honey...........I am trying to lose some weight as well if you fancy been buddies?

yeah defo would be good for the support.

i was naughty and had a mini qiuche and salad for tea. quiche alone was 425cals.

On the plus side there are hardly any calories in salad.......... The way i am doing it is having between 500 and 700 calories for my Tea as its my main meal.
I am trying to fill up on fruit and veg which again has very little calories.

On the plus side there are hardly any calories in salad.......... The way i am doing it is having between 500 and 700 calories for my Tea as its my main meal.
I am trying to fill up on fruit and veg which again has very little calories.

very true. i love fruit especially pineapple and oranges but i find they give me heartburn since having lo

i baked three cakes this morning for oh to take to work for people leaving. it was so hard not to lick the bowl out. had to put washing up iquid in once i was finished lol

:rofl: :D At least you didn't eat it though!!

I haven't been so good today :(

xx

Hmmmm i havent had heartburn since Alex was born.

Ten out of Ten for been able to bake cakes for other people..........i wouldnt have been able to do that.

I have been bad today......had 10 minsterals

10 minstrels isnt so bad. im having a weight watchers pizza for tea. only having half with salad though.

Are they any good?? Have seen them in asda quite fancy the chargrilled chicken one, i sometimes make my own pizzas, use either pitta bread or cibbitta (sp) rolls, pop some tomotoes/peppers/onions/chicken/ham etc etc on them and they taste quite yummy

i had the fajita chicken one. i liked it! i ate the whole thing instead of half but i then threw up at 2am as i've got flu :( although flu is a good diet! lol

lol congrats on the flu i think..........just kidding not so good hope you feel better soon

Euurgghh I hate the flu :( Hope your feeling ebtter soon hun xx

so this week was a stressful week :( and a sad week for me and im a comfort eater, but i did good as i could do. i didnt eat any chocolate yay!

new weight: 13st4oz
weight loss: 2lbs

note: will exercise more this week as had flu part of last week.

Well done hun thats brill!! :) Dont think I'm, gonna do so well this week :( Been eating loads of takeaways :( xx

i should hopefully have a good week this week as oh is working lates so its just me and lo for tea. so lots of salad and veg.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->