Nervous about internal scan

Good luck :) and don't be worried, they don't hurt if they do it properly! Just ask them to be gentle!

The lady doing my friends internal nearly popped it up her bum! Hahaha praying that doesn't happen to you mind :)

Thank you all so much :) little (2.3mm) blob with a heartbeat. I go back in two weeks for another check - I think just because of my history as she said everything looked perfect and was bang on for dates (even though our date was a best guess), but I am worried it’s because she saw something she’s worried about, although she promised that wasn’t the case! Xx

I am so happy to hear that red! And a heartbeat! That's good.
I would think it's because of your history too. They always like to be on the safe side.

I had an hormone that was slightly elevated, not even near enough to cause a small baby who would stop growing ( I was like 5 and she had moms had 17 that were not even in a risk zone but the "average" was 4.5 so...), and they scheduled me anyways, even though all my echoes had been perfect! My doctor always said better safe than sorry!

I wouldn't worry that it is because she saw something wrong :hugs: They're just being thorough!

I'm happy to hear it went well!

YEA!!!! Happy Dance for you!

Yes Red I'm so glad it all went well. Congrats momma

Just had a call from the hospital saying that our consultant wants us in Monday for another scan. I’m freaking out now as if the last one was fine why do we need to come back all of a sudden? The lady I spoke to couldn’t say. I’m panicking.

Just phoned back as I was going out my mind and it’s just an error!! Honestly can’t deal! They hadn’t told him I already had a scan! Tears for nothing! Xx

Just phoned back as I was going out my mind and it’s just an error!! Honestly can’t deal! They hadn’t told him I already had a scan! Tears for nothing! Xx

Oh gosh!! Sorry you had a stressful time today! Glad it was just an error, but super frustrating.

Redhead that's fantastic news hon I'm so happy for you. Are you feeling more reasured now sweety?

Thank you all so much i really appreciate it. I’ve actually felt so down since the scan which is so weird! I think it might just be because the longer it goes on the worse it gets when it ends maybe? I still don’t think I can believe I will have a healthy pregnancy and baby. But I do feel calmer at the same time. Hormones, anxiety and my history are making me not a lot of fun! Xx

Thank you all so much i really appreciate it. I’ve actually felt so down since the scan which is so weird! I think it might just be because the longer it goes on the worse it gets when it ends maybe? I still don’t think I can believe I will have a healthy pregnancy and baby. But I do feel calmer at the same time. Hormones, anxiety and my history are making me not a lot of fun! Xx

No hon please dont feel alone in that I totally get it. I have had 3 losses all first trimester and when I got into the second trimester even after having a few scans I was still anxious.
I have bipolar type 2 so I get really anxious.
Even now I still worry but it has eased off alot the past week.
I really believe in my heart u will be fine tho hon this one is a keeper. <3

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->