Nervous about Progression

wannanewbaby

Mommy to Ryder, Jaxon, and Kane
Reaction score
I got my bfp on 8 dpo im 10 dpo now and all the test i have taken look the same to me am I using the wrong test for progression or is this likely not going to end well. I will add pics of all test below. One attached will be 8 dpo.

20201213_103802.jpg

You'll have to wait and see if you start to bleed or not or tests get fainter / negative. Good luck sweetie ❤

I think there is progression on the Walmart test. I think ics take forever to get darker. Considering you got a bfp so early your levels are very low. I think it’ll take a little longer to see progression. Fx

I really hope you start to see progression. It’s still early so lines will still be faint. Maybe try and get a few FRER and do them with FMU for a few days in a row so you can compare them properly. FX this is a sticky one x

I just got a 3 pack of frer trying to hold urine as long as possible to do one today. The other 2 will be for fmu on 11 and 12 dpo. Also grabbed 2 more Walmart test so I can do them 11 thru 13 dpo.

Got a side by side of these 2 now doesn't look lighter but also doesn't look darker

photocollage_20201215104847784.jpg

I think the 8dpo tests look darker. If your worried then ask for blood work to be done so you can see what levels are doing. Going up or down. GL

I think it’s hard to compare pics not in the same lighting. The 10dpo Walmart looks darker in my opinion. I think the next day or two those test will darken up a lot. Got everything crossed. I personally wouldn't get blood work. By the time you got it and got results the hpts will let you know if it’s progressing.

Id say they look about the same and not fainter hon.
Hope the frer gives u better answers.

Good luck hun, I hope the First Response test gives you some more hope that everything is going smoothly :hugs:

They look the same to me, not lighter. But I agree that a FRER will tel better and show progression more. Good luck holding your pee lol, can’t wait to see your test!

I think you need to see what tomorrow brings. I hope it’s much darker lines. It’s still very early & your levels are sure to be super low this early. Fx tightly!

I agree I think tomorrow will give you your answers... if your hcg doubling is 48 hrs your 9 and 10 will likely be fairly similar and you’ll see a darker line at 11dpo. Hopefully tomorrow your frer is nice and clear! 10 dpo is still early to have dark lines.

Yes I have 2 more so will use each with 11 dpo and 12 dpo first morning urine

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->