Nervous about Progression

I agree with the other ladies hon. I don't think u will know until tomorrow if its progressing or not.
Hope its darker gosh I hate being in the place ure in right now. Faint lines give me so much anxiety.
Good luck hon.

Good luck if you have two FRERs I’d do them tomorrow and then two days after that so you can see progression again

I have heard that Frer are not as sensitive as what they used to be.
With my son they were supper dark at 11dpo didn't do one at 10dpo because I didn't have any but I did do a clear blue 6 days early test at 10dpo and the line was quite faint.
And fainter the next morning but frer was blazing.

I won't know if frer are less sensitive until I get a pregnancy thats going to stick.
With all 4 chemicals my lines were faint on Frer but darker on cheapies which was weird.
My pregmate test at 11 dpdo was quite dark but frer very very faint then 12dpo frer darker and clear pink line then 13dpo supper faint again.
I started bleeding at 18dpo:-(

I think that FRER looks acceptable for 10DPO which is still early. FX the FRER's get darker and show you some progression tomorrow.

Just saw some spotting after straining to poop im devastated this is coming to end pretty soon :-(

Just saw some spotting after straining to poop im devastated this is coming to end pretty soon :-(
Sorry hun... I’ve been there twice in the past few months and it’s very tough. I’m so sorry. Hopefully the spotting stops and your lines get darker.

Sorry hun... I’ve been there twice in the past few months and it’s very tough. I’m so sorry. Hopefully the spotting stops and your lines get darker.

So sorry hon it really is hard so sorry for ure loses.
I've been there 4 times since April, recurring losses are absolutely heart wrenching.
Hugs to you

:hugs: :hugs:

I hope the spotting stops & it's just one of those things that can happen in pregnancy.

Hi hon.
Brown blood is old blood so it does sound like it cud be a bit of IB.
Hope its stopped now and u get darker lines today.
Been thinking of you

Have you tested today? Thinking of you and hoping there is still a chance.

Walmart test and frer are barely positive this morning its def over just waiting for the bleeding to start. Its ok I accepted it all yesterday so onto January but no more early testing for me anymore. Just sucks this close to Christmas :(

Oh no this is not the news I wanted to hear at all.
I am so sorry hon.
I've been through this 4 times so please feel free to PM if u need someone to talk to hon.
So horrible rite on top of Xmas to sending u really big hugs hon.
:cry::hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"