Nervous. Too many thoughts are going through my mind

hiya...i got pregnant twice on the pill, never missed one so it does happen...but like someone above said, youl need to use condoms and come off the pill just in case you are :)

i was 16 with my first and gota say your handling it all much much better than i did...welldone and good luck :)

Thanks guys.

Yeah, I've tried to keep a clear mind about all of this, and just calm down. I took a test Sunday morning, (clearblue digital) and it was pretty fast to tell me that I'm not pregnant. I'm still feeling pretty lousy so now I need to figure out whats up. My boy and I talked and he was freaking out, so he got his friend to go get a pregnancy test from his girlfriend (she had one still from when she thought she was, and I'm not sure how long ago it was......)

So we decided to not stress over it for now. We are going to wait till I finish this month of birth control and see what happens. If I am to miss the period or it's really extremely light then I'm gonna test again, and probably at the doctor's.

We have spoke about what we would do. And right now he isn't ready for a kid. He has a lot of problems right now, one being drugs. He said he wants a baby, he really does, just not now. Not until he is at least 18 and knows that he is mature enough and has a good job and the right environment to raise a kid. So if I'm not more than 2 months along we may terminate the pregnancy(if there is one). Though it all depends on what were to happen at the pre-abortion appt. Otherwise, I'm only a junior in high school, but I'm basically done with school and will be graduating early (and taking all online classes this coming school year) and I will have a job soon hopefully. Though he doesnt have a job, or is even close to being done with school. He really screwed up and is really far behind on credits.

But I'll keep you posted.

And thank you again for being so helpful and supportive. =]

hi hun, i would strongly suggest you STOP using BC NOW because if you are and you may think the plan is to have a medical abortion you may find out your a little further than you think or plans may change. if your on the pill it can cause alot more complications in your pregnancy and harm to the baby. not saying it will its just advised untill you know for sure. read the pamlet that comes with the pills

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->