Nervous

AmyCha1

Reaction score
So I have had a really long journey my husband and I started TTC in 2006 after 6 miscarriages. I was diagnosed with MTHFR and was put on folguard, prometrium, crinone and heparin during my pregnancies. I conceived in july 2007 and gave birth to my first daughter in March 2008 by caesarian. After baby was born I wasn't concerned with getting pregnant and was blessed with a sweet little girl from adoption in March 2009. Again with having 2 babies not even a year apart I was definitely not interested in getting pregnant for a while. I ended up getting pregnant in November 2011, naturally, which ended in yet another miscarriage which made my 8th pregnancy and 7th miscarriage. I didn't realize that I wanted another until I got that positive HPT. I went directly to the doctor and my levels weren't high enough and they said I would lose it. My doctor was concerned that I was going back into miscarrying and decided to do an exploratory surgery. When he was in there he found that I had a large amount of scar tissue throughout my stomach ,uterus, one tube was completely blocked and even on my liver. So he cleaned it all up and we continued. In December 2011 we started clomid 50mg and continued for 2 months and nothing. We then moved to clomid 100mg for 1 month and nothing. So in March 2012 we started clomid 150mg days 5-9 and an HCG shot tried naturally with every cycle I had a 13 day U/S with follicles I think the most was 4. Still not conceiving. So this month I decided to try an iui, where I did clomid 150MG days 5-9 and HCG shot. On my 13 day U/S I had 6 follicles, 3 on each side. We did the iui July 7th. So now I am just sitting and waiting. I go back Friday for a progesterone test and whatever they tell me to do next. So this is where I stand, does this scenario fit anyone else out there? Did an iui work?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->