Nessa's Weight Loss Journal

Tues 9th

Honey and Nut weetabix
Bananna
WW Lasagne with Salad
2 Quorn Sausages in leek and mustard sauce, Mash potato ( half of what i would normally eat) Green Beans

Ive had a major headache allday and have been dying to binge on Carbs :( ive kept strong though and not ate too much :)

Hey hun!

Trust me, I know the no carb headache!! Just push through!

You are doing great!

yep i know the no carb headache too hun :( i have not had any carbs for 4 days now, considering they are all i ate its a long time lol...but i know its quite normal. u done well today :D x

love that the three of us are on no carb or low carb diets!! If I can do it, you girls can too!!! :hugs:

Wed 9th

2 Brown Toast
2 Egg Omlette with ham, peppers and Mushrooms
2 crackers with cheese spread
Small Banana
Pork chop, carrots, broccolli and Cauli with pepper sauce

30 mins walking around town :)

Im going out for lunch with a friend tomorrow so gunna be a real test!! i hope i can stay good!! xx

well done hunni... eating out is a real test :)

luckily its quite easy on sw but still find it hard to resist :)

ur doing great, I havent been out for a meal yet, I have only been doing this for 2 days :dohh:, Im not sure how I would do going out for a meal, not sure what would be ok to eat really and restaurants always seem to do big amounts which is what Im trying to cut down on :blush:

Good luck with the meal tomorrow hun, hope u make the right choices :) but i know what u mean about going out to eat and paying for some lettuce leaves lol!! what about a small steak with veg and jacket pot instead of chips, and no gravy or sauces.
You have done well today hun xx

Yeah i was thinking of having some kind of meat with jacket potato :) i hope my friend doesnt have something yummy like burger and chips :(
ill be drooling :hissy:
But i have to stay strong!! i really dont want to slip up this week as ive been naughty quite a few times lately :blush: xx

Well done honey, don't worry too much about the small weight gain, I bet it is just water retention with AF.

Hope you can manage to choose a healthy lunch tomorrow!

you will be fine hun and just know that it is for the greater good of your health! :hugs:

Thurs 11th

Honey and Nut weetabix skimmed milk

Went out for lunch and had Cajun Chicken Breast, Jacket Potato & Peas. So i did good :happydance: Wasnt even tempted to indulge tbh!! Very pleased with myself!!

Half A bananna

Gammon, green beans, corguette, onion, pepper & Fried egg - All cooked in frylight :)

Strawberries & Tip top

20 minute walk :)

Well done for resisting puddings and burgers! It takes a lot of will power to do that!

Oh well done! u done so good resisting naughty things! :D x

Struggling today :cry:

Feeling abit shit today and very stressed :( i want junk :hissy:

Dooonnnttttt do it, u will regret it, just have a little something so u dont feel like ur restricting urself completely

Try and keep urself busy to take ur mind off it

go for a walk, do a craft, drink water! anything!! just don't cave!!! :hugs:

Fri 12th

Been a hard day today ive soo wanted to binge :(

Chocolate & Raisan Weetabix
Small Chicken, cheese, salad brown baquette
Strawberry Muller corner
Mushroom Stirfry with qourn pieces and A little Sweet & Sour sauce

Im still hungry :hissy:

water w/ lemon, or have some more lettuce/salad! :hugs: you will push through! good day thuis far!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->