• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Never been a symptom spotter...but

hopeful, I am right there with you!

1 DPO today. The TWW begins!!!

TMI - I think I actually felt O right before we DTD last night. Since we are hopeful for a boy, I figure that's a good thing. Also, it felt like O was from the left ovary which is also awesome because the results on the right ovary were a little sketchy on my hsg.

That so weird! I have been having cold symptoms too.. and running a fever for the last 3 days.. hope it's a good sign for both of us ..

It would be awfully early for me... although i have read some on Early pregnancy factor and apparently its totally possible.. I dont think I have a fever although I did just start getting chills a bit ago

hopeful, I am right there with you!

1 DPO today. The TWW begins!!!

TMI - I think I actually felt O right before we DTD last night. Since we are hopeful for a boy, I figure that's a good thing. Also, it felt like O was from the left ovary which is also awesome because the results on the right ovary were a little sketchy on my hsg.

I had some cramps today so I am wondering if the O test picked up on LH super early either way we plan to BD one more time tonight ( you know for good luck :dohh: ) so hopefully we catch it either way... I could just be cramping because I cramp all the time anyway

How was the HSG? I am considering having it done if we dont concieve by a year

hopeful - You know, I heard horror stories about hsg, but I didn't think it was bad at all. I had a tiny bit of cramping but very comparable to pms - nothing even close to unbearable.

Yeah i've read some horror stories but someone I know had it done and said it wasn't bad at all!

Its a test to make sure that your tubes are clear and uterus is normal! The inject dye and watch how it travels on X-ray. I've read several times that just having the test done can increase fertility since it cleans out tubes! If I dont concieve by a year (november) we are looking at doing IUI but I wanted to do this test first because it would be useless if something is blocking my tubes

Good morning!

This is my first time posting in here... and my first time charting.

According to my temps, I calculated that ovulated on CD12. I had another temp drop of .3 degrees on CD17 (5dpo) with my temp climbing on 6-8dpo. Tested this morning (8dpo) at 0140 and it was negative. I know it's early, but does this second temp drop possibly equate to implantation? I had some stomach pain/cramping on CD18, so I am confused. AF is scheduled to come on 30 Aug.

No other symptoms really. No significant change in discharge or to my body in general. But, I didn't have any signs when I got pregnant with my son either (he's 11 months). I tested the day after my period was due and had a BFP, which was shocking considering I had just pulled out my IUD the month before.

But now I'm driving myself nuts. Ugh. :wacko: Help. :winkwink:

Good morning!

This is my first time posting in here... and my first time charting.

According to my temps, I calculated that ovulated on CD12. I had another temp drop of .3 degrees on CD17 (5dpo) with my temp climbing on 6-8dpo. Tested this morning (8dpo) at 0140 and it was negative. I know it's early, but does this second temp drop possibly equate to implantation? I had some stomach pain/cramping on CD18, so I am confused. AF is scheduled to come on 30 Aug.

No other symptoms really. No significant change in discharge or to my body in general. But, I didn't have any signs when I got pregnant with my son either (he's 11 months). I tested the day after my period was due and had a BFP, which was shocking considering I had just pulled out my IUD the month before.

But now I'm driving myself nuts. Ugh. :wacko: Help. :winkwink:

Sorry I wont be of much help here I don't temp and don't know a ton about it. but from what i've read its a good thing if it dips and then goes back up and stays up

Aw boo, I'm sorry ladyapril. That sucks. Onto September!

a new development today ( i know its way early so i am putting this down to the rise in progesterone) I feel extremely full/bloated I haven't eaten a lot today but I feel like I can't possibly fit anything else in my stomach

hello!
me and my husband have recently began trying for #2, the first is 6 and with a prior partner. I'm CD7, and have had cramps since before O. I also woke up with a runny nose, sore throat, fatigue, dizzy spell saturday am and don't know what to think of it. Any experience on this?

I've not had an experience with colds in relation to pregnancy symptoms but I am in the same boat since the day of O i've had cold symptoms

4 dpo- still feel like I have a cold, and my nipples(sorry tmi) are a little sore to the touch... which I don't normally have... quite frankly my whole body is sore for no reason

3 DPO here and ready to pee on every stick! lol

9dpo and still no real symptoms. I did want to cry today for no real reason, so there's that. Lol. Still hopeful that this is my month. I want to pee on sticks all day long, but I'm trying to control my urge. Fingers crossed and praying I'll get that BFP soon!!

I have super watery cm today. That's really unusual for me. I'm usually dry. Fx!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->