• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Never been a symptom spotter...but

not many symptoms.. earlier today i fell alseep and when i woke up i had that crampy icky feeling like AF had started.. i even dashed to the bathroom.. but nothing.. AF is not even due untill monday...the feeling went away.. so im not sure what it was..

How's everyone doing? I think I'm going crazy waiting to POAS.. lol.. but I don't want to until at least Sunday... pref. Monday... for symptoms... got a weird sensation in my nips yesterday? Last night when we went out to eat, I couldn't stand the smell of my dinner.. tried to eat it anyway, could only eat about 1/4 of it, then I felt stuffed to the gills.. this morning I woke up super bloated and exhausted... so hard to know if theses are actual symptoms or just PMS lol

don't you hate that its hard to tell the difference! I've got my FX for you

Thanks! I have my FX too, but I'm not going to get my hopes up too much , because I don't fall pregnant easily..

Apparently I don't either. We are trying for #1 and on our 10th cycle. But I was told from the start it wouldn't be easy

Cd27 today.. I got starting cramping last night and had a stomach ache.. thought for sure AF was coming .. but when I woke up the cramps were gone and no AF...I got 3 first response tests.. I will prob test tomorrow morning and be done with it.. but I don't "feel" pregnant.. so my guess is that it will be a BFN

Ladyapril- I actually get fewer symptoms on bfp cycles. So, you never know! Fx!

AFM - I've got almost positive OPKs today. So, I anticipate O on the day of the eclipse! It would be an awesome time to fall preggers!

Ladyapril keep us updated!
Fx for you

I got my first positive ovulation test on my own without medicine this cycle. So hoping this is it for us. However I got a positive two days in a down so I'm not sure which day to go off of

going off my first positive OPK i am 1 dpo. I am thinking I could have O'd the day of my first Pos OPK though which would make me 2 dpo, because the day of the first Positive I noticed some really thick yellowish CM which I NEVER have... anyway at either 1 or 2 dpo i just have an upset stomach but I know its super early for that to be a symptom so thinking my dinner for last night just isnt sitting well

Hey id love your input!
I never symptom spot but i cant help this one!
We started trying just over a week ago for baby #2. Last few days ive experienced diarrhea, intense hip pain (like round ligament), cramps, headaches, nausea...
ive read many women feel these symptoms pretty quick the second time around!
Any test wouldnt show positive for a few more weeks. Thoughts?? :)

Every woman and every pregnancy is different.. I have ready that those symptoms can indicate ovulation too best advice I can give is hold out until you test!

Update.. AF still has not shown... so I'm thinking I ovulated later then I thought...

could be the case! you're not out until AF shows! I'm at 2 dpo today and the only thing i've got going on is some cold symptoms (not BFP related at all) ready to get past these two weeks!

That so weird! I have been having cold symptoms too.. and running a fever for the last 3 days.. hope it's a good sign for both of us ..

ladyapril - with my BFP I totally had symptoms of a cold, it was one of my first pregnancy symptoms oddly enough! Fx that's the case for you!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->