• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Never been a symptom spotter...but

Hi ladies! I'm TTC#1, usual cycle 30-31 days long. I don't think I have a lot of symptoms and I'm confused. DPO 8 start to feel breast soreness, DPO 9 slight cramp left ovary. DPO 12 sharp pain on left side for 1-2 mins. DPO 14 AF supposed to come, but only had light brownish spotting and it continues until today DPO 16. No sign of AF yet, don't feel like AF is coming as well. My cycle has been on time. The last month I had much more symptoms, spotting 2 days and cramps before AF arrive. How long does implantation bleeding last? I'm not sure I'm having IB or just the usual spotting before AF.

Update: AF arrived 2 days late. DPO16.

Hi ladies! I'm TTC#1, usual cycle 30-31 days long. I don't think I have a lot of symptoms and I'm confused. DPO 8 start to feel breast soreness, DPO 9 slight cramp left ovary. DPO 12 sharp pain on left side for 1-2 mins. DPO 14 AF supposed to come, but only had light brownish spotting and it continues until today DPO 16. No sign of AF yet, don't feel like AF is coming as well. My cycle has been on time. The last month I had much more symptoms, spotting 2 days and cramps before AF arrive. How long does implantation bleeding last? I'm not sure I'm having IB or just the usual spotting before AF.

Update: AF arrived 2 days late. DPO16.

sorry to hear AF showed! Brown Spotting for me is usually a sign shes coming

I have super watery cm today. That's really unusual for me. I'm usually dry. Fx!

FX for you! how many DPO are you?

I'm 7 DPO today. I've had no symptoms (unless you count the watery cm). The truth is, though, that I usually DO have symptoms and end up with a bfn. The couple of cycles that I've ended up with a bfp, I had no symptoms. So, I don't know what to think. I guess all I can do is wait and see.

Of course, I'm also a POAS addict. So, I've already started that routine! :haha:

I have super watery cm today. That's really unusual for me. I'm usually dry. Fx!

FX for you! how many DPO are you?

I'm 7 DPO today. I've had no symptoms (unless you count the watery cm). The truth is, though, that I usually DO have symptoms and end up with a bfn. The couple of cycles that I've ended up with a bfp, I had no symptoms. So, I don't know what to think. I guess all I can do is wait and see.

Of course, I'm also a POAS addict. So, I've already started that routine! :haha:

I'm 9 dpo today and no symptoms I had sore breasts the first couple of days but assume it had to do with ovulation.

10 dpo today and last night my breasts were sore and not in the same spot it would be before AF more on the side toward my arm pit. I didn't notice any soreness this morning though. All my cold symptoms are coming back and I feel queasy (could be from the drainage) I'm trying not to let this convince me they are pregnancy symptoms could all just be coincidence

8 DPO. A spot of blood on my cervix when I checked it last night. Tested this morning. I'm calling it negative but am open to being convinced otherwise. :haha:

Attachments

• 8-29.jpg
    8-29.jpg
    17.2 KB · Views: 15
TTC - first glance looked negative but when I zoomed in a bit I thought I saw something. At 8DPO it's either too early or SUPER faint. Fx!

So it's my first month actively TTC (but I haven't been preventing for about 5 months).
Last month I had a CP but my cycle went back to normal like nothing ever happened (lesson learned: do not test too early!)
So this month I confirmed ovulation with an OPK (clearblue digital) on CD 14.
The bad thing is that I had so many weird things happen that I convinced myself I am pregnant again.
My "symptoms" so far (I use the app Flo to track them):
1dpo: crampy, probably still from ovulation
2 and 3dpo: nothing
4dpo: lots of CM
5dpo: still wet down there
6 and 7dpo: so crampy and so wet down there that I thought the OPK was wrong and I was ovulating again, checked and no smiley face.
7dpo: extremely sore nipples, so much that even my shirt hurt
8dpo: a spot of light brown CM on my underwear. Thought "oh well, AF is coming." But then it stopped.
9dpo: light brown CM only when wiping, no pad required.
10dpo: no spotting whatsoever, nipples are still extremely sore.
11dpo (today): another light brown spot on my underwear, but no more spotting upon wiping.

I'm so afraid I might be having another CP that I decided I won't test until Sunday (AF is supposed to come on Saturday).

Milliezed good luck with this cycle! Maybe its not a CP maybe its just AF coming and you were just super aware of any symptoms!

11 dpo and haven't been able to eat breakfast yet.. the only way I can explain what i'm feeling is my stomach feels sour.

I have A strange one.... I'm only 6DPO, when I had a shower today and washed my hair, it was coming out in handfuls. Has anyone experienced this and had a BFP?

TIA

I am only 4DPO and I know that's likely way too early and I am probably driving myself insane BUT I am totally having more creamy/white CM...I remember this from my BFP in June, but at that point it was probably like 8-10DPO (of course I wasn't paying much attention or don't remember the week before as I was just starting TTC and paying attention to symptoms). I am also feeling some breast tenderness/twinges...almost like it hurts inside, but when I press on them or test it out, they seem okay....could be muscle soreness too, but it definitely feels off, and some minor off/on cramping! I had the exact same symptoms (including breast pain) with my BFP and none of these are usual pre AF symptoms for me, but maybe the MC has messed with my cycle?! Ahhh symptom spotting on full force over here!

I'm back, CD9 here and about to enter my fertile window.. I have already BD on CD6,7,8.. so FX for everyone!!

Good luck to all of you! I am 12 dpo today and the only thing I've got going on is my stomach is still upset and my hip feels sore for no reason. I took a test last night after a 4 hour hold and I'm calling it negative although there could have been a very VERY faint ( I mean super squinter) of a line... I did use an FRER but it wasn't FMU and I haven't missed AF yet so I'll wait it out until AF is due

I'm the equivalent of 16DPO (doing an IVF cycle so have to test really late... tomorrow is finally my day) and going crazy with all the symptoms. I've been queasy basically all the time since Monday, and am having lots of little crampy feelings and my nipples are oversensitive. Plus I'm SO bloated. I really just feel so pregnant! Especially the nausea has my hopes up so high. The progesterone suppositories they have me on can cause these type of symptoms, to be fair, but surely they would have shown up when I first started taking them, and not randomly 12 days later?? 20 hours until I can test!!

Hello Ladies,

I am also TTC #1

I am currently 6dpo, I know it is fair to early to test so I'm not going to but im so so eager to know! I have read all the comments! You women have patience!

I'm the equivalent of 16DPO (doing an IVF cycle so have to test really late... tomorrow is finally my day) and going crazy with all the symptoms. I've been queasy basically all the time since Monday, and am having lots of little crampy feelings and my nipples are oversensitive. Plus I'm SO bloated. I really just feel so pregnant! Especially the nausea has my hopes up so high. The progesterone suppositories they have me on can cause these type of symptoms, to be fair, but surely they would have shown up when I first started taking them, and not randomly 12 days later?? 20 hours until I can test!!

Oooooo this sounds promising, I wish lots of luck for tomorrow

Hello Ladies,

I am also TTC #1

I am currently 6dpo, I know it is fair to early to test so I'm not going to but im so so eager to know! I have read all the comments! You women have patience!

You get use to the process after a few cycles. 11th cycle in and I feel like a pro at waiting

Oooooo this sounds promising, I wish lots of luck for tomorrow

Best of luck to you!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"