Never been a symptom spotter...but

I'm in hanging in there as many cycles as it takes lol ( I'm stubborn).. had some weird cramping last night so I went ahead and got another BD in.. my IC preg tests are running late in the mail... wish they would hurry up and get here so I can start testing lol

hey ladies im so new to all of this.

so i dont know how to create my own post so im writing on this one.

my period was supposed to start three days ago but instead of my period i have been spotting bright red and today im spotting brown. i did have mild cramping with the spotting but thats it...it wasnt enough to fill a tampon or a pad except for myabe on the second day when the flow got kind of heavy but went right back to spotting the next day to the point i only had to change my pad or tampon maybe once if that. two weeks prior to all of this spotting and stuff i was having menstrual like cramps so i thought my period was on her way because when i get my menstrual it last 7 days and is very heavy and hurts really bad but thats not what i have been experiencing.

if you ladies could be so kind and please provide some insight and tell me im not the only one who went through this and did anyone end up pregnant in the end for those who may have experienced what i went through???

HHHEEELLLPPP!!!

I took some test a couple of weeks ago and last week and the first tests that i took were super faint positives and the ones i took last week were negative and positive. so im confused because im just spotting and still havent seen AF and now im spotting brown and its only been three days and thats not normal for my cycle. Like my cycles are usually 33 days and now im pushing day 38. so im a confused mess right now because i want to be pregnant but i dont have time for my mind to be playing tricks on me either.:wacko::wacko::wacko:

I'm in hanging in there as many cycles as it takes lol ( I'm stubborn).. had some weird cramping last night so I went ahead and got another BD in.. my IC preg tests are running late in the mail... wish they would hurry up and get here so I can start testing lol

I am only on Cycle day 4 AF ends at day 2, but I am still cramping so we are just going with the every other day method this whole cycle.

I took some test a couple of weeks ago and last week and the first tests that i took were super faint positives and the ones i took last week were negative and positive. so im confused because im just spotting and still havent seen AF and now im spotting brown and its only been three days and thats not normal for my cycle. Like my cycles are usually 33 days and now im pushing day 38. so im a confused mess right now because i want to be pregnant but i dont have time for my mind to be playing tricks on me either.:wacko::wacko::wacko:

I would call your doctor and ask for blood work if you are getting mixed test results.

CD 18 today, nothing to report symptoms wise..still waiting on my IC tests in the mail.. driving me nuts lol I just want to POAS already

Just think of it this way the later they come in the more likely you are to get an accurate result! lol I'm just hanging out until my fertile window gets here

Just got a note from Amazon saying they couldn't deliver my 25 IC tests and that they are giving me a refund.. I'm feeling beyond frustrated

cd21 today..not too much symptoms.. was getting super tired yesterday and having some hot flashes?

That is super frustrating about the tests.... I hope this is the cycle for you! FX
I am CD 10 so ovulation hasnt happned yet, but I am getting some AF like cramps in my back today?

I'm waiting to O, too. It's super irritating. I hate this phase.

EWCM today! So happy to be entering the fertile phase!

FX for both of you!!! I'm on CD 24 here.. just waiting to test (i only have 1 test) .. i normally have 28/29 day cycles.. so i will prob test on sunday morning

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->