Never been a symptom spotter...but

Ok, my FF app is saying I am 1dpo ( but I think I am 2dpo).. I'm pretty sure I ovulated on the same day as when I got my positive OPK.. i had extremely painful ovulation pain..I BD ON CD7,CD10,CD11,CD12 (positive OPK CD12)so I feel like I had better timing this month.. symptoms are just exhausted..

I am fairly certain i ovulated the day after my positive OPK based on symptoms I had. So i think our timing this month was better as well.

Well now I'm having backache and cramps, so I am wondering if I really did ovulate CD12, or if it was CD13.... I did not BD ON CD13.. which sucks but I did BD for 3 days in a row right before that.. so hopefully I am covered either way 🤔

I've noticed I always cramp worse after I ovulate. I think it has something to do with how often I get cysts though

3 dpo and no symptoms and trying to ignore any since they usually give me a False hope. How ever I did have the tiniest bit of blood when I used the restroom like literally the size of a pin point and bright red

2 dpo here, not much symptoms besides some back ache and tired 😴

3dpo today, not noticing much for symptoms..feels like a headache is coming on lol.. I did get 2 extra BD in on cd 14&cd15.. just for good measure 😂

its always good to get a little extra! 4 dpo today and a little cramping going on and i feel like i have more CM than usual but could beside effect of medicine.

4 dpo today, symptoms are lower back pain, tired and sore boobs..had a really upset tummy yesterday.. but I think it was just something I ate lol

5 dpo and nothing really going on other than a twitchy feeling near ovaries.

6 dpo and nothing symptom wise.. praying that if fertilization happened that implantation happens!

5 dpo here, have sore boobs, tired.. had a little upset tummy again this morning.. have a sneaking suspicion.. that it's the prenatal vitamin that I'm taking that's causing it 🤔

7dpo today, think I may* have just had spotting.. , I'm trying not to jump to conclusions,. I'll see if anymore happens( it was just 2 spots).. i never spot between periods.. so hopefully it's a good sign? And not AF coming.. ( not due for at least another week)

9 dpo today and I woke up this morning with cramps in my back and the longer I am awake the more it feels like AF cramps. But I still have almost a week before AF is due.. this is frustrating. Hope the spotting is a good sign for you.

7dpo today, think I may* have just had spotting.. , I'm trying not to jump to conclusions,. I'll see if anymore happens( it was just 2 spots).. i never spot between periods.. so hopefully it's a good sign? And not AF coming.. ( not due for at least another week)

I'm gonna join in, been doing a lot of symptom spotting this month and ladyapril we're cycle buddies, I'm also 7dpo!

I've had cramps constantly since 2dpo and had a huge temp dip yesterday and today very high temp again. I'm hoping that's a sign for implantation :winkwink:

I won't test until AF is due next Tuesday but getting extremely impatient...

Good luck to you ladies!!

I don't know when to test , I have 3 fertility apps., one says AF is due in 5 days, one says it's due in 6 days and one says it's due in 9 days?? So confused lol

welcome biancanieves... Hope these are all good signs for you.

ladyapril Ovia has always been spot on with mine. I've never trusted another fertility app I would test somewhere in the middle of those days.

Welcome! 😀8dpo today ladies, not much symptom wise just sore boobs and headaches

Welcome! 😀8dpo today ladies, not much symptom wise just sore boobs and headaches

10 dpo woke up with bad cramps but they went away so not a thing going on today

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->